Asking a guy out.

allsmiles87

I asked this guy I sort of have a crush on if he wanted to grab beers on Friday (he’s been texting me) he had plans that day and said sometime next week. I said ok sounds good. He then asked me when I was off work and we pin pointed a day that we could both go. Is it a good sign that he made it a point to find a day we could

Both go or do you think he’s just being nice . Sorry if I sound like I’m 12.

Thanks

its a good thing. he made sure to find a time you could go out together.

But most people don't realize is - "whether they want to see you" is only 1/2 the battle! The harder partt and MORE important part is "WHY they want to see you!" and does it align with why you want to see them.

So.. I recommend to most peopel to stop focusing on whether they want to see you or not, but find out WHY they want to (just for sex? for free meals? to make the person they REALLY like jealous? light a fire under their current bf/gf? etc.)

Good luck and have fun. This stuff reveals itself over time - you're not going to nail it in one shot so just have fun (always) and be aware and learn as much as you can about them and you'll figure it out that way.

Agree with jimthzz and lostandhurt. Go. Enjoy. Relax. He specifically set up and made time to see you. If he weren't interested he would be "too busy, very stressed, suddenly sick, my long lost uncle is visiting", whatever.

He then asked me when I was off work and we pin pointed a day that we could both go.

Archived