Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell him and see his true emotions?

Should I tell him and see his true emotions?

Hey, I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, he is awesome, treats me like a princess, (him and I met January 2018) well in 2017, he started going out and getting to know this other girl which was in his work environment, according to him she was ver successful in her management job, so she flirted with him, and it seemed like she liked him. This girl was going through a bad time, her boyfriend had dumped her for another woman, who happened to be his ex.

So well my boyfriend liked her alot, his feelings were developing rather quickly for this girl, than her feelings for him. So they went out a couple of times, but it didnít work out, he did not like her way, he said, she was too insecure, indecisive. I guess that due to her breakup she was not mentally nor emotionally well.

He has mentioned her to me a couple of times, but then I got mad, cause why the need to mention her , so I told him that no more talking about her. So yeah perfect, until the other day he says: I am very happy with you I am glad god put you in my way, I remember thinking it was this other girl (referring to her ofcourse) honestly it would have never worked with her, and all her drama, and acting like she is the queen with all these man after her, she was a good person, hard worker, great job, but I just did not see her click with me.

While he was telling me this his face was like if he was thinking a lot, like lost in the horizon lol.

I happen to have a friend, who knows a guy that does helicopter rides all around, well she is his friend, and she showed me pictures of his intagram, and guess what,this
    woman that my boyfriend went out with is On some pictures with this guy, and I had obviously seen her pictures before so I recognized her immediately. And well I explained to my friend that I recognized this girl cause my boyfriend had gone out with her a couple of times in 2017.

So she said oh really!!, her name is so and so and thatís his girlfriend since 2017, I was in shock!!! I was like how can this be if she and my bf were getting to know each other by that time!!. Now I understand why she was not so much into my boyfriend, my boyfriend was a rebound for her, she got playful at the beginning, cause her boyfriend had dumped her, she needed a cloth to cry, have a little fun and move on. She found this helicopter guy and thatís when she and my boyfriend distanced for ever. Maybe Iím wrong but it makes sense to me.

Now, I would like to tell all of this to my boyfriend just to see how he takes it and see if he is truly 100% over her. I just would love to see his reaction, cause I feel as if he had this woman on a pedestal by the way he has talked about her to me. I just want to see his face.

So you want to be vindictive, and throw this in his face, just to see his reaction? What problem are you thinking you will solve here? If he is smitten with her still, throwing this in his face isn't going to change that... it's simply going to make him angry with you, because you are the one in front of him being insecure and controlling.

She's been a thorn in your side since day one. You need to decide for yourself if you want to continue with him if he is obsessed with a crush. Or if you have some sort of jealosy issue.

I mean.....your bf just told you that this other girl was a mistake, paid you a huge compliment how he is happy you are in his life, called you a godsend.....and you want to be vindictive with him about it and see if you can hurt him by dredging up the past? I mean...yeah...sure...totally makes sense...not......

Your bf is long over her and clear about it. Now it's on you. Either you let the past be in the past or you need to dump your bf and find a new guy that you don't resent and want to punish. Either let this go or let him go. Anything in between and you'll just end up in a toxic mess.

Platinum Member
    I do not understand why you would do the. You sound mean and insecure.

Platinum Member
    You were also jealous of his real estate agent and another woman too.
    Why are you so afraid?

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    I mean.....your bf just told you that this other girl was a mistake, paid you a huge compliment how he is happy you are in his life, called you a godsend.....and you want to be vindictive with him about it and see if you can hurt him by dredging up the past? I mean...yeah...sure...totally makes sense...not......

Your bf is long over her and clear about it. Now it's on you. Either you let the past be in the past or you need to dump your bf and find a new guy that you don't resent and want to punish. Either let this go or let him go. Anything in between and you'll just end up in a toxic mess.
    This is on point. You are being very cruel, OP. If you love him, or even like him, why would you intentionally cause him pain?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You were also jealous of his real estate agent and another woman too.
    Why are you so afraid?
    Yeah just looked at your history. Really gotta get in control of your jealousy and need to self sabotage.

Good lord. Your bf just told you how great you are and how happy he is with you and now you are just purposely going to stir the s#%^ pot just for the sake of drama? Get over it already. You want to see his true emotions as you call it, he just showed you his true emotions

11. 12-14-2018, 05:06 PM

I agree with Dancing fool and Capttrae.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice