Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend doesn't believe me at a time like this. Is this emotional abuse?!!!

His behaviour is appalling. In general even, as a fellow human being, and yet this is your partner !!

I wouldn't even bother speaking to this person anymore. Full out cancelled from my life in every capacity. You have much more important things to do than waste energy on this toxic turd.

Surround yourself with loved ones and supporters. Nix him out.

Times like these is when you really see what a person is made of. He's ugly on the inside. You - anyone- deserves better than that.

The only thing I am worried about is that he goes around and tells everyone that I have made this up and that I'm a complete psychopath because people like this do try to convince other people that their ex is crazy. Thats literally all Im worried about.
    When a guy is a douche, that speaks of him, not you. Do you believe that nobody else recognizes this?

Skip any focus on controlling the world, and move it onto your own self care. That's one of the things I wish I could have taught my younger self--mind policing doesn't buy you anything but a sour stomach and a belief that others are as invested in your private stuff as you are.

Whenever you can't trust a person to hold your best interests at heart and to give you the benefit of doubt, then what should that tell you about whether or not this person belongs in your life?

Head high, and holding you in my thoughts for a best outcomes with your health. You may find your healing capabilities greatly increased for ditching toxic guy. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Platinum Member
    This man is absolute garbage and that's where he belongs! It's time to dump this sorry excuse for a human being! All the best with the tests and please get well soon.

DTMFA— got it from Dan Savage. Stands for dump the motherf**ker already. He sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice