LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: She blocked me suddenly :(

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    She has a very specific nonnegotiable husband hunting checklist.🚭📑 These were interviews, not dates.

Jump for joy that you didn't get the job of future husband. She's a headache you don't need.

Block and delete her and let her and her dog go eat some kale together.🐶🥦
    Yes! All of this ^ OP, you dodged a bullet - go out and celebrate!

^^^ Agreed! She sounds like she would have been high maintenance. You didn't miss out on anything.

Originally Posted by SilverFactory
    Thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond.

Today evening I showed the entire message exchange between me and her to a close friend of mine and he immediately pointed out something that never crossed my mind.

So before her trip I asked her if anyone was dropping her at the airport and she said that a friend was dropping her. I then said that I can actually drop her and she felt glad and said "so sweet of you.. thanks." Then she asked "are you sure? its a long way for you to come here, pick me up, and then again a long way to drop me at the airport" and I replied "yes I am sure". At this point she said "Let me think about it" and after couple of minutes said "I will just go with my friend because my dog will be riding with me.. And I don’t know if you will be okay with it." Then she started asking me the questions that I had mentioned earlier.

My friend pointed this to me and said that instead of using this opportunity to spend time with me she basically talks about her dog and then excuses herself.. He said that she was basically avoiding the car ride with me because she doesn't want to spend anymore alone time with me without knowing more about me... and her way of knowing more about me was asking a bunch of questions over text. And as I had mentioned earlier I got frustrated answering the same questions over and over again and we got into a fight after which I called her and pacified her.. during the call I told her that if we went to the airport together she could use that time and ask all the questions she wanted directly to my face.. but I guess she had made up her mind by then because she said "I don't know anything about you and so I am asking questions.. but you are getting frustrated.. so now I cannot ask you any more questions. Let's stop talking".

This kinda makes sense to me... I mean, if a woman was interested in a man will she not get excited about spending time with him? It looks like this woman first wanted to know everything about me before spending more alone time with me..
    I wouldn’t have a guy I went on two dates take me to the airport. Absolutely not.

Silver Member
    Posts like this amaze me when people hang on to something that is not there - she made it 100% clear she is not interested in you and gave you many reasons why. Yet you still didn't go away until the point of having to block you. And you still are debating it. Two dates. She doesn't like you. Respect her decision and wants. This is not the only woman in the world. Move on. Either you are desperately wanting a mommy in your life since she has it together for what she wants while you seem to cling to any attention, or you are just too desperate.

It would be better if you contact several women who you are interested in and go from there. Creating options should help prevent any future clinging to one.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    I wouldn’t have a guy I went on two dates take me to the airport. Absolutely not.
    Neither would I ! And would think it weird if a guy I only had two dates with even asked.

That and the fact he got so frustrated it prompted a fight after only two dates (don't care the reason) would cause me to put him on my next list too.

Bottom line - you two simply aren't a good fit OP, you both dodged bullets.

Platinum Member
    She sounds like a pain in the azz!

I'll tell you what I got from your post...NEEDY!

You barely knew each other, and already you're offering to take her to the airport? Why? Then you continue to chase her, again why? You barely know this women and began to pursue, by doing this how do you expect to build any attraction? At this point leave it alone! Next girl you meet online be alouf and have fun without trying to move to fast.

Good luck

Platinum Member
    I wouldn't be getting into a guy's car who I've only met twice either.

Further to that, the fact that you did get frustrated with her via text (which she maybe interpreted as you snapping) would make me think twice if I were in her shoes too, come to think of it, and all the more reason why I'd be reluctant to get in a car with you after only two dates.

I would suggest that, the next time you meet a woman and she's asking you tons of questions via text, ask her if you can give her a call to discuss over the phone.

Also, try and keep your attitude in check. Sure she was asking you tons of questions and maybe frustrating you, but keep in mind that this woman barely knows you, so everything you say and do builds an impression in her mind of the type of guy you are.

Being snippy early on would not leave her with the best impression of you.

Agree. Since he was not a vegan, dog-loving future husband oh well make him the chauffeur. What a princess. Yikes!
    Originally Posted by milly007
    I wouldn't be getting into a guy's car who I've only met twice either.

Some people have a checklist! One of my friends actual has a checklist of the way a man she dates has to fit. From his height, to his teeth to his job.

You just did not meet her checklist sadly!

Good riddance! You want to be with someone who likes you for you!

Some people are accepting. My vegan friend is married to a steak loving man. They are like two little opposite. She is 1 and a half foot shorter than him. He is very career driven and she isn't. Very different but a beautiful couple married for 9 years with two gorgeous kids.

Not everyone has a checklist. Be lucky she had one and you don't have to deal with her!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice