Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Thread: She blocked me suddenly :(

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Been there myself. Was talking to a girl from Match and we were both into superhero movies. Met up with her at a coffee shop. She basically gave me a look of disgust. I had showered, shaved, and dressed nice. Then after our meeting, she texted and told me she did not want to go out again. Guess I just wasn't her type. It hurts but you just have to move on.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SilverFactory
    UPDATE:

After 7 months of this incident she sent me a text today morning asking me how I was doing. I am not sure why she is suddenly texting me.. I haven't responded yet as I feel a bit confused.

What are your thoughts on this?
    It truly does not matter, it could be anything.

Re responding back - if you don't trust yourself to remain emotionally detached, then ignore it.

Is her ethnicity Indian?

Sounds simply to me that she gave you a chance but really she probably will end up with another person from her same culture. I wouldn't take it personally, that's just what happens.

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by JaggerJim
    Is her ethnicity Indian?

Sounds simply to me that she gave you a chance but really she probably will end up with another person from her same culture. I wouldn't take it personally, that's just what happens.
    I am Indian as well

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by nutbrownhare
    My guess is that she found another relationship and it hasn't worked out, hence her contacting you.

I personally would ignore the latest text; she sounds very high maintenance at the best of times and unless you want to go through the interrogation process again, only to be found wanting, I'd just leave it.
    Thanks. That's what I am suspecting as well

Sounds like she got burnt from her first marriage, and has trust issues. She also is coming across quite controlling.

If you do end up going on more dates see if these issues come up again. If they do, I'd flag it.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Give Advice
Ask For Advice