Why does my ex that dumped want attention?

ShawnGreen

Well yeah I dated this girl briefly, she dumped me but wanted to be friends later on which I didnt want to because I still had feelings for her, we would still talk from time to time via text but then we stopped.

So now shes being very weird in public we dont talk at all or say hello, it just seems like she wants my attention, like staring and laughing etc. I don't know how to react, I just ignore it but it happens everytime I see her somewhere lol

the real question you should be asking is why are you even paying attention to her or worried about it? move on. she’s obviously bad news (break up with you and then pursue you? pretty messed up).

to answer your actual question: females have this very deep competitiveness that drives them. it is hard for them to accept rejection or to not get what they want. Telling them “no” makes them even more driven to achieve or acquire whatever they’ve been told they can’t have or get.

She had a vision that she didn’t want to be your gf but wanted your friendship still - and you didn’t give that to her or agree to it. That’s what’s driving this.

an ex- of mine that i broke up with had such a hard time accepting that i could be the one that broke up - that she befriended me and acted like she wanted to get back together again only to then “dump me”. Now she’s at peace and doesn’t want any contact with me lol.

This is how the female mind works (which a bunch of females will now yell and scream at me... but it’s true).

the real question you should be asking is why are you even paying attention to her or worried about it? move on. she’s obviously bad news (break up with you and then pursue you? pretty messed up).

to answer your actual question: females have this very deep competitiveness that drives them. it is hard for them to accept rejection or to not get what they want. Telling them “no” makes them even more driven to achieve or acquire whatever they’ve been told they can’t have or get.

She had a vision that she didn’t want to be your gf but wanted your friendship still - and you didn’t give that to her or agree to it. That’s what’s driving this.

an ex- of mine that i broke up with had such a hard time accepting that i could be the one that broke up - that she befriended me and acted like she wanted to get back together again only to then “dump me”. Now she’s at peace and doesn’t want any contact with me lol.

This is how the female mind works (which a bunch of females will now yell and scream at me... but it’s true).

I pay attention because Ima be honest I still have feelings for her and I was really attached to her, and I dont actually think she just wanted to be friends because when we met (First 3 weeks after she broke up with me) She looked full of regret and quite sad, I wasnt actually talking to her I was being very blunt and cold... But I dont know where this childishness is coming from, Like what does she expect me to reach out or what? And also I dont pay attention I act as if she wasn't even there lol everytime I see her I'm with a friend so he tells me that she stares and laughs which is odd

Because I'm trying to move on but I keep hearing stuff and seeing stuff about her which kinda makes this whole process longer, but yeah I think you're right

Is this your following thread too, OP? Facts sound oddly familiar:

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555895

If so, people have already provided you with pages of advice.

I'm not sure what type of input you're looking for here, but clearly it isn't what you're looking for.

No one here can tell you that your ex wants you back, if you're looking for that kind of feedback.

Me thinks you want your ex back or to hear that she wants you back.

Well yeah I dated this girl briefly, she dumped me but wanted to be friends later on which I didnt want to because I still had feelings for her, we would still talk from time to time via text but then we stopped.

So now shes being very weird in public we dont talk at all or say hello, it just seems like she wants my attention, like staring and laughing etc. I don't know how to react, I just ignore it but it happens everytime I see her somewhere lol

Don't react. Just continue to ignore her and keep moving. She'll get bored of it eventually and she'll stop.

You're absolutely right, thisisrichey. ALL women act like this, regardless of age, maturity, intelligence or sexual orientation - and it sounds as though you've been lucky enuff to experience them all!

Archived