Fall in love with a lesbian

Hi there, my name is Konstantin

I have a really BIG problem and I am asking your help and your advices.

I have fall in love with a lesbian.

I have told her that I am attracted to her, but unfortunately she's a lesbian. She told me the same night when I express my obsession to her, she told me "If I ever get back to straight (because she was straight before) I will be the first person to know. What to do to bring her back to straight??

Thanks for your time and sorry for my English

Sorry but you can't control someone's sexuality. That is not how it works. She probably wasn't "straight" before but maybe bisexual. If she rejected you and wants to be with women, you can't do anything. You can't make anyone gay or straight or whatever, they just ARE. I think just leave her alone and start dating other women.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi bro, I somehow also fell in love with a lesbian. They want a lot of attention and tenderness, they do not like when you treat them harshly. I read books about lesbians and how to please a woman them down in bed in order to somehow leave her near me. But unfortunately it turned out to be in vain. We met another 5 months and she left me. But you can try maybe you will succeed.GL

• 3 months later...

Archived