LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injured my back doing self traction

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Unfortunately it sounds like you are aggravating it with all this. An MRI will help identify some bone and soft tissue issues. However muscle tightness, spasms, etc are not reveled on an MRI.

Stick to evidence based effective physiotherapy treatments and be patient even though back pain can be very upsetting and painful. Also get in shape. Lose weight particularly abdominal fat. This pulls on the lower back and increases strain and load.. Try some gentle stretching classes or yoga classes, etc. Being out of shape, overweight and sedentary are risk factors for chronic back pain.
    I hear ya.I did physio years ago and it did help with my mobility a litttle bit. I stopped going because I lost my job and was not covered for it anymore.It can be expensive.I will try to look for a good one.I just hope I can get back on my feet and working again,staying at home not making money sucks.

Originally Posted by DanZee
    Good luck. Let us know what happens.
    I will keep you guys updated,thanks.

yeah. go see a professional and talk to you insurance company or to a lawyer if you feel somebody executed malpractice to mess you up. we are not qualified to comment on any of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice