Girlfriend help

Bob789

Hi my girlfriend and I broke up 5 months ago. She text / missed called me about 5 times. This happened a few weeks ago to say she wants to meet up, is sorry for everything and misses me. So I call her a few hours after these texts to see what's happening she said she been in a bad place etc... but don't worry. So what does this mean?

Sorry this is happening. How long were you dating? What was the breakup about? Did you decide to stay in touch/stay "friends" after the breakup?

Did she just get dumped by someone? Does she want a shoulder to cry on? Does she have problems with mental illness or drugs/drinking? Are you hoping to get back together? What is your incentive for continued contact?

my girlfriend and I broke up 5 months ago. She text / missed called me about 5 times. she said she been in a bad place etc... but don't worry.

Hi thankyou for the replys basically we both ended it after a few weeks of disagreements. She seems to text and call me every few weeks then goes cold. We have been together for 6 years almost 7, apart for 5 months. Never broke up before. I have tried several times in the beginning to get back together but didn't so after reading loads of stuff online I decided to let her do the contacting.

It seems after that long she was expecting more from you. Many breakups, sadly, result from a case of "a little too little, a little too late". In the meantime stay no contact and heal and reflect.

Well her family said I wasn't committed enough. I was there for her for 7 years. That's what caused the arguments. Was planning on moving out and getting engaged to her on her birthday.

I don't see where I have been friendzoned. She text me about meeting up, misses me, wants to talk and is sorry as she has been in a bad place. Also I don't know many successful relationships that have gotten engaged before 2 years, usually takes longer for that.

She did not mention anything like that just her dad said our relationship was lacking commitment and this rubbed off onto her. If I was always there for her I don't know where there is a lack of commitment.

Commitment as in marriage. It dos not sound like the tow of you communicate, at all.

She and her family are correct. A little too little, a little to late. At 27 she and her family may have discussed that your relationship was going nowhere if she wants kids, marriage etc. You snooze, you lose. "Planning on" is not doing. And "planning on" is like closing the barn door after the horses have escaped.

I was planning on ....

Archived