Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Why is he still around?

Why is he still around?

This guy I went to high school with came back into my life 2 years later. We were never friends in school in fact we both thought the other one didnít like us. Itís been 3 years now of back and forth texting. He has a girlfriend and asked if we could be friends. Then he wanted fwb which I was okay with cause Iíve always liked him. Then he started telling me he had feelings for me, that he loved me and that he wanted to be with me. We have never had sex. We have made out a few times and we have both given each other oral once. He tells me he loves me sexually. We text all the time but rarely meet up. He said we canít date but can have sex every day and that he wants to spend a week alone with me. He asks me to come over just long enough to kiss him sometimes but when he does Iím always busy and when I ask to see him he is busy. I just want outsiders opinions on why we keep playing these back and forth games with each other?

Does he still have a girlfriend? He can't date you nor meet you but wants to have sex everyday? He just sees you as fwb. If you're looking for a relationship cut this one loose. He's clearly just after sex.

Platinum Member
    So, you're fine with being the secret side piece for a man in a relationship?

How would you feel if you were his girlfriend and he was doing with some other woman what he's doing with you?

He is "still around" because you help him cheat. He's sure he will get more sex from you. And he knows he can count on you keeping quiet about it.

Why are you taking part in this demoralizing situation?

Why is he still around?

Because he can easily say a few sweet words and get you to be his side piece...

That was probably one of the easiest questions Iíve ever answered!

It will stop happening when you put an end to it.
    Originally Posted by Give up
    Itís been 3 years now of back and forth texting. He has a girlfriend. we have both given each other oral once. why we keep playing these back and forth games with each other?

Platinum Member
    Why are you even bothering with this guy? Are you that starved for affection? Go out and find a nice guy to date!

Give Advice
Ask For Advice