Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adopting

You have an amazing heart Seraphim, let me tell you. I wish you all the best in this journey. I'm sure he'll come out a great kid. You and your parents are giving him the chance if a lifetime and saving him from misery. He's really blessed for having you.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Annia
    You have an amazing heart Seraphim, let me tell you. I wish you all the best in this journey. I'm sure he'll come out a great kid. You and your parents are giving him the chance if a lifetime and saving him from misery. He's really blessed for having you.
    Thank you. My husband just had to see him and knew he had to help a kid get out of poverty and going nowhere fast. His mom has literally never been out of the city she was born in and never driven in a car . They live in a poor neighbourhood in a crappy house . And he would be doomed to the same kind of fate. We just couldnít stomach that .

You've been through so much, but it has prepared you for a very special role on earth. I'm so grateful for people like you.

The child and all involved are very lucky to have you. I hope you will always have the reasources and support needed as an adoptive parent.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    You've been through so much, but it has prepared you for a very special role on earth. I'm so grateful for people like you.

The child and all involved are very lucky to have you. I hope you will always have the reasources and support needed as an adoptive parent.
    Thanks Rainy, it feels like the right thing to do. ❤️

What amazing people you are!!! Wish there were more of you in the world xxx

Originally Posted by shellyf62
    What amazing people you are!!! Wish there were more of you in the world xxx
    Thanks❤️ We are a little scared because we donít have the energy we used to when we had our son when he was small . But we have more to give now than we did then . More in the way of wisdom and more in the way of patience and more in the way of a lot of things . I just hope we can do as much for this child as we did for our biological child.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice