My crush asked me on a date I’m freaking out

Nicol17

Please I need some advice he asked me on a date I don’t know what to do I’m freaking out he is the out of my league type of guy ! Please any advice!! Thankyou!

Ummmm just say yes!!! And treat him like a regular guy, cause that's what he is.

You need better self-talk, girl! He's not out of your league. Remember this.

Like maew said, he's a regular guy. He has quirks and flaws and highs and lows like the rest of us.

I know it's easier said than done, but it's obviously important to keep this in mind and not put him on a pedestal.

Most importantly, don't put yourself down and tell yourself he's out of your league.

He's interested in you, which is why he asked YOU out on a date. He likes what he knows about you and sees.

Just keeps your thoughts about him in check. He's human.

Enjoy, savour and have fun!

He wants to have dinner would it be weird if I suggested coffee instead, I’m too nervous for dinner

Not at all. Just say, "Would you mind if we met for coffee instead? I know of a few great places where we can meet!".

I can relate. I'm not a fan of meals during a first meet/date, so often recommend coffee or drinks instead.

Is this the same guy you gave your number to and shot down when he asked you to dinner? And the one you were searching for on social media? Go for coffee if you don't want to eat in front of him or feel the need for excessive date preparation if it's dinner.

He wants to have dinner would it be weird if I suggested coffee instead, I’m too nervous for dinner

I don’t wanna be a downer haha but please let me offer some words of caution...

Maybe the guy is out of your league idk I’ve never met you two. If you mean he has great character, awesome! But if you’re just talking about looks... be careful. A lot of good looking guys ask out girls at a “lower level” for this very reason: those girls tend to be short on confidence and eager to please the one who’s “above them.”

He could be looking for one thing, an easy thing. Be smart, be confident, and most of all respect yourself. Don’t be easy! If he’s a good guy, he will be patient and respectful and you won’t have a problem. If he’s a jerk, he will disappear after a couple of no’s.

Good luck!

Agree with this. Accept the date but do things on your terms.

if you’re just talking about looks... be careful. A lot of good looking guys ask out girls at a “lower level” for this very reason: those girls tend to be short on confidence and eager to please the one who’s “above them.”

He could be looking for one thing, an easy thing. Be smart, be confident, and most of all respect yourself. Don’t be easy! If he’s a good guy, he will be patient and respectful and you won’t have a problem. If he’s a jerk, he will disappear after a couple of no’s.

Good luck!

Archived