LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bf Took Vaca with ex Girlfriend

Platinum Member
    What a complete waste of your life! You need to wake up!

He is with you for a visa, and that's is it! He is involved with other women. Where is your self respect? He does not care about or respect you!

I hope you do not also give him money?
    Last edited by Hollyj; 11-23-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Platinum Member
    So many questions.

Why was he nasty, calling you every name under the sun before his trip? What prompted him to lash out at you in that way?

Not that there is any justification for it, but there appears to be info missing.

And why would you wish to have any further communication let alone a RL with him or any man who treated you that way?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Annia
    I'm sorry, I'm very confused by this:

"Hes told me that his excuse for not being affectionate with her is because hes getting over a long relationship and not ready to jump in"

Shouldn't his reasons be because he's in a committed relationship?
    Good question and exactly!

Or even if he didn't want to use the word "commitment" he has a girlfriend!

Something's not jiving.

You only see him 3 times a year for 10 YEARS? Come on! You're not in a real relationship with this guy, SHE is, and you are his side thing. Why did he tell her no affection because he's getting over a long term relationship? Why not tell her no affection because he's in a relationship with YOU? I don't believe for a second that he's not having sex with her. You are the girl on the side, not her. Open your eyes and dump this guy so you can find a real relationship.
    Last edited by Awanderer; 11-23-2018 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Platinum Member
    Agree something is not jiving, but living thousands of miles away from each other in different countries, visiting three times a year for weeks at a time seems standard.

Not sure if I could handle that for that long, something's gotta give eventually.

I do agree he's got something going on with this "ex" other than being 'friends' or whatever BS he's telling OP.

Gold Member
    She only lives 15 minutes from you?? Was he hanging out at her house while you were just a few minutes down the road? How sad? Why couldn’t she help him with the visa? I’m so sad for you! Get rid of this guy!

Gold Member
    And how can he be your boyfriend if you haven’t seen him in a year and a half?!?!?! Sorry for the multiple exclamations!

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by AngelinaD
    Meanwhile, this person apparently knows all about me.
    I think it’s interesting that they always say “she knows all about you.” The same thing was said to me once. I wanted to say, “really, does she? Cause I knew nothing about her! And I guarantee if she knew about me she wouldn’t be with you!”

Gold Member
    Also no one has adjoining suites with someone they went on vacation with. He should be ashamed of himself.

How did he get citizenship by the way?

Originally Posted by DaisyMayPorter
    Also no one has adjoining suites with someone they went on vacation with. He should be ashamed of himself.

How did he get citizenship by the way?
    He told me he got his visa with this womans help.

Shes an airline stewardess and supposedly set up suites on their Australia..new Zealand trip

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice