Online friend attention seeking

uclafan

A long time online friend does things to get attention I think when she is bored etc She keeps posting this one picture of herself saying she upset & crying at least once a week off & on this year.she posts it on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.Plus she complains nobody likes her.blocks people than an hour later unblocks people.than complains when nobody responds to her.also kept posting the same picture of her crying all over social media when a online friend died a few months ago.same online friend she keeps saying she misses she hadn't said anything to her in months.is obsessed with some guy she only knows online & complains about him not paying attention to her enough.but there is always something upsetting her.it's like the boy who cried wolf.noticed a pattern with her to.i only hear from her when she is bored or upset.she never asks me how I'm doing. Also when I contact her she doesn't respond.but goes on Twitter & rt a bunch of tweets about Taylor Swift etc

Should be upset? Should I keep forgiving her over & over again?

Forgiving her for what?

She is very immature but I don't see why you would be personally offended by her childish behaviour. You simply need to choose better friends and not engage with kids like her. (I am assuming she is very young, but if not, you are dealing with someone who is emotionally very young) This person isn't friendship material.

It sounds more as though you are bored if you keep following her social media this much. Block and delete her from all social media so you can get out from behind the screen stalking her and make some real-life healthy friends. This isn't about her.

I think when she is bored. She keeps posting this one picture of herself saying she upset & crying at least once a week off & on this year.she posts it on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
  • 1 month later...

Archived