Very heartbreak and don’t know what to do.

Dank2

My now ex gf and I were together for 3 years 3 month back we split. But by chance we bumped into eachother in a different city and got talking again (strange right) it almost seemed written in the stars. She confessed she was depressed to me therefore I helped here through and really done everything for her. Yesterday (now she is better) she told me she’s confused and doesn’t want to be with me no more. I know this time it’s over and I’m completely broken. I have a lot of uni deadlines coming up but I can’t move from my bed.

You need to block and delete her from all messaging and social media and go no contact. She is nothing but trouble and drama and confusion. You can find much better girls to date when you get rid of this one for good.

I’ve been with a girl now for 3 years . 2 days ago she told me she is bisexual and has been since we met.

Interesting that she revealed this tidbit of information about her sexuality just a couple weeks before she dumped you. It's for the best. She lied to you for 3 years or lied to you that she knew about her confused sexuality for this long.

You need to delete and block her from all your contact lists, messaging apps and social media. Do yourself this favor. You can do much better than deceitful and "confused" girls who pull these kind of stunts.

Hi, last week we didn’t break up I said I needed time away from her to get used to what she said. But now after telling me she wants to be with me she has finished me and blocked me off everything for my own good apparently.
Hi, last week we didn’t break up I said I needed time away from her to get used to what she said. But now after telling me she wants to be with me she has finished me and blocked me off everything for my own good apparently.

I still don't understand the timeline here.

You dated for a couple years, she broke up with you a few months back, then you reconnected and now she's dumped you again - is that accurate? I think she has met a girl she is interested in, considering she just revealed to you last week that she is bisexual and now she has called off the relationship with you.

Sorry friend, but I believe it's time for you to move on from her for good.

Yes you are correct. Sadly I know this and I can’t help but check her timeline and I find her and this lesbian girl liking everything of eachothers. Maybe my mind is overactive idk gonna be a long hard process. Feeling that I ain’t good enough is hard.

You must block and delete her from all social media and messaging. She deceived you for years and pulled this "sexuality confusion" crap last minute probably because she was already cheating with her lesbian friend. She's just another cheating piece of dirt, basically.

Be glad she's gone. Start getting on some dating apps and meeting decent honest girls who don't want to sleep with anything and everything and at least have the capability to be truthful and faithful..

I find her and this lesbian girl liking everything of eachothers.

Archived