Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im shocked and pissed at the people who knew about my girlfriend cheating ??

Im shocked and pissed at the people who knew about my girlfriend cheating ??

This post isnt so much about the cheating its about the people who knew and what they knew. Heres background:

Me 36
    Girlfriend 33
    Other guy 19
    Been together 5 years
    Cheating 1 year
    Started 11-6-17
    Ended a WEEK ago

Being cheated on is bad enough but finding out others close to you knew and didn't tell you only adds to the hurt.

Im pissed but havent confronted any of them yet.
    Whats the best way for me to deal with this ??
    Should I ask them why they didnt tell me or no ??
    Advice or opinions ???

Welcome to ENA. I guess it depends on who these people are, how close are you to them? For some people, itís a no win scenario. Would you have believed them? Would you have yelled at then? Many people would rather stay out of it. The messenger always get shot, as the saying goes. Plus, some couples have open relationships so maybe they thought you already knew?

i think you should be mad at your gf for actively lying to you, repeatedly. She should be your ex. Go get an STD test.

Platinum Member
    Wow! I am so sorry! Nineteen!?!?! What the hell!!!!

How did you find out? How do you know that they knew? How close are these people?

Holy hell!

I thought my situation was bad! I'm so sorry man, what a horrible situation.

Dude, you have every right to confront the people who didn't tell you about this. I would be more mad at your girlfriend for cheating on you with a 19 year old! 33 year old messing with a 19 year old?!? For a whole year and you didn't know about it?! Your girlfriend is older than me and I could never ever see me sleeping with a 19 year old, ever. Dude I would lose myself if I were in your shoes. Kick this woman to the curb bro, if any 33 year old is cheating on their grown SO with someone as young as that, it just goes to show they have series issues.

How did you find out she was cheating? How did your friends find out? Are these people who knew about it her people or yours? How do you know they knew and how long did they know about it?
    Originally Posted by Hatefulone82
    Being cheated on is bad enough but finding out others close to you knew and didn't tell you only adds to the hurt. Should I ask them why they didnt tell me or no ?

Bronze Member
    if they are YOUR friends then yes I agree you should be mad, but you can't expect her friends/family to rat her out to you

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Chris12189
    if they are YOUR friends then yes I agree you should be mad, but you can't expect her friends/family to rat her out to you
    A best friend or family should.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Chris12189
    Why not??? Then you think it's OK for them to not have told him? Really? Sorry, I disagree. They could have tactfully mentioned it in some way. I think it was terrible that it went on for an entire year and no one bothered to tell him. That's just wrong on so many levels!

Gold Member
    I am so sorry. The fact that she's 33 and did it with a 19 year old is pathetic. She's got some serious issues. I definitely would ask them. What do you have to lose? They did you a disservice by not telling you, so why should you spare them the embarrassment or discomfort? And, these are friends??? Some friends...

Originally Posted by annie24
    Welcome to ENA. I guess it depends on who these people are, how close are you to them? For some people, itís a no win scenario. Would you have believed them? Would you have yelled at then? Many people would rather stay out of it. The messenger always get shot, as the saying goes. Plus, some couples have open relationships so maybe they thought you already knew?

i think you should be mad at your gf for actively lying to you, repeatedly. She should be your ex. Go get an STD test.
    Some neigbors
    Some members of commom gatherings
    Possibly some family ( maybe )

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice