Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im shocked and pissed at the people who knew about my girlfriend cheating ??

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Wow! I am so sorry! Nineteen!?!?! What the hell!!!!

How did you find out? How do you know that they knew? How close are these people?
    Some neighbors
    He's my moms friends son
    His mom

She finally admitted to me.
    She said she had a secret liking for athletic guys.
    They know because shes close to them

Platinum Member
    The first two. No. If family knew, then it is unacceptable.

If any close friends knew, that is wrong.

Originally Posted by mack1490
    Holy hell!

I thought my situation was bad! I'm so sorry man, what a horrible situation.

Dude, you have every right to confront the people who didn't tell you about this. I would be more mad at your girlfriend for cheating on you with a 19 year old! 33 year old messing with a 19 year old?!? For a whole year and you didn't know about it?! Your girlfriend is older than me and I could never ever see me sleeping with a 19 year old, ever. Dude I would lose myself if I were in your shoes. Kick this woman to the curb bro, if any 33 year old is cheating on their grown SO with someone as young as that, it just goes to show they have series issues.
    What happened with you?. Thanks. I dumped her BTW

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    How did you find out she was cheating? How did your friends find out? Are these people who knew about it her people or yours? How do you know they knew and how long did they know about it?
    She finally admitted it. It was a secret attraction to athletic fuesty young guys. She said sge had no intention of cheating when we first got together. We live in a small community.

Originally Posted by goddess
    I am so sorry. The fact that she's 33 and did it with a 19 year old is pathetic. She's got some serious issues. I definitely would ask them. What do you have to lose? They did you a disservice by not telling you, so why should you spare them the embarrassment or discomfort? And, these are friends??? Some friends...
    Some neighbors and people on both sides

Unfortunately most people do not want to be the bearer of bad news. Don't expect neighbors, acquaintances, mutual friends, or her friends/family to get involved. Did your mother even know about it?
    Originally Posted by Hatefulone82

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Unfortunately most people do not want to be the bearer of bad news. Don't expect neighbors, acquaintances, mutual friends, or her friends/family to get involved. Did your mother even know about it?
    That's what I DON'T know.

Do u think they were trying to protect him from his actions cause of his age ??

Try not to displace your anger about what she did on others. Generally speaking, people tend to avoid getting involved in these kinds of messes. Either they don't have enough proof to stir the pot, fear that you'll shoot the messenger so to speak, or assume that you know but are choosing to turn a blind eye to it. Either way, not their circus not their monkey.

Your mother would have told you but it's doubtful this type of thing would be revealed to her. After all most cheating is secretive and she was able to hide it from you. No they aren't protecting him, they just don't want to be involved if they are neighbors, her people, etc. It sounds like you weren't betrayed by your people. He's an adult, his age is irrelevant. There is a lot of hurt and shock after cheating and a lot of unanswered questions and only ifs. In retrospect, what were the signs.
    That's what I DON'T know. Do u think they were trying to protect him from his actions cause of his age ??

Silver Member
    What Wiseman2 said but genuine friends would have told you, IMHO. If she hadn't told you, how long were these "friends" and family willing to keep up this charade? I know you're hurt/angry/upset but do not take your anger out on them. Perhaps you should wait until you've calmed down a bit. I think if you tactfully speak up, it might help you in some way. If you don't, the resentment/anger that's inside you will fester and not go away and will always eat at you. These friends will probably say they were uncomfortable, etc and more than likely apologise to you. I believe that might help heal your hurt to some degree. That's just how I feel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice