Try to get out of the friendzone or move on?

JoshJackson

I've referred to my actual bf at the time as "mate". It's a colloquial term. Doesn't mean he was my "mate".

Same goes with bud.

If you walk away now without asking her out you will always wonder "what if"

So if you are willing to lose her now...what have you got to lose to ask her out if she says no? Nothing!

So just ask her out and good luck "bud"

You are squarely in the friendzone. By "hanging out" and snapping/messaging all the time you are acting like a male-girlfriend, not a guy who wants to date her. Stop wasting your time messaging and "flirting" and ask her on a real date.

I've been hanging out with this girl for a month. We've cuddled once and will snap each other for hours on end

Based on this and your other brief post, you're chatting and hanging out with her plus possibly talking about other guys probably just like any of her female friends. What do you expect to happen except to become a friend. As a male, at some point in your life, you're going to have to take the small risk of asking women out instead of what you're doing currently. Might as well get used to it and start now.

Maybe it's a dig because you're as slow as a slug in asking her out. If she's into you, she's probably frustrated. Perhaps times are different now, but I never cuddled with a guy friend. Taking risks in life isn't easy, but necessary or you let golden opportunities slip you by. Ask her to a dinner where you have to dress up. Bring her a rose. Tell her she looks beautiful. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived