Should I break up or not?

Alice Winter

I am dating one guy now ~ almost 3 months . He said he love me but everytime we fight he said he have always been the one who got hurt . He said he have always let me win. I love him too but I just don’t want him to surfer because of me . What should I do? Should I break up with him? Someone help !

It's only 3 mos of dating and already so much conflict. That is not a good sign. He is playing games. Yes, end it before you have more fights and heartache. He sounds very immature.

I am dating one guy now ~ almost 3 months . He said he love me but everytime we fight he said he have always been the one who got hurt . He said he have always let me win. I love him too but I just don’t want him to surfer because of me . What should I do? Should I break up with him? Someone help !
We sometime fight about how he always look at other girl . Sometimes about he always playing game . When we fight he just keep telling “ sorry” and it’s like he doesn’t mean to say sorry . It’s more like he just let the problem pass .

So it's you who are causing the fights. Why don't you calm down. Let him look at other girls if he wants. He's with you. You've got to let go of your anger and jealousy. Don't be so insecure. Think about having fun and doing things together. Stop picking fights or you're not going to have a boyfriend anymore.

Archived