No Last Goodbye?

This may seem a strange post but recently I lost a very close relative. He was a young age.

On a couple of occasions I have 'felt' people I once knew dying. I cannot explain this, I just knew and felt suddenly very ill at the time of their death. At the time of their deaths I wasn't close to them at all and those whom I have been close to at the time of their death I have never felt.

I know this is no different for the relative I have recently lost but I do wonder why I have had no sign from him, so to speak. We had drifted apart leading up to his death just like I had with the two people I did 'feel' dying.

I know I'm still grieving and it will take time to heal.

Has anyone any advice or has experienced similar, especially with those you weren't close to and not with those you were?

Thank you in advance.

You know, I haven't felt this with relatives I wasn't close to. Just with my father and my grandmother, both who I was close to.

But I guess I can't really tell you why. It's not an exact science. It's possible they were thinking of you while the last relative wasn't. It's difficult to say.

Some people come through immediately, and some take a while. Consider thinking of him before you go to sleep. Keep a notepad handy near bedside so you can jot any dreams while they are fresh.

My sister and I didn't hear from our Grandmother who taught us this kind of communication for a few years. But when we did it was during the same night and we both dialed one another on waking at the same time.

Archived