Lostmyself

dylamita

Hey everyone I need some advice, I've been with my partner for almost 5 years and we have 2 amazing sons and a daughter who we sadly lost. He has been the best thing to ever happen to me and he's been there holding my hand through the worst things that I've endured in life, he taught me what love was, taught me what a really good work ethic was and most importantly showed me that I am capable of love. My issue that I'm having is even though he is my world, I can't stop thinking about an ex of mine. This isn't an ex boyfriend either he's an ex hook up, we were never in a relationship really, it was always a 2 o'clock text. Please don't judge me. I just can't seem to get this a*****e out of my mind. Any advice welcome. Thanks for reading

Hey everyone I need some advice, I've been with my partner for almost 5 years and we have 2 amazing sons and a daughter who we sadly lost. He has been the best thing to ever happen to me and he's been there holding my hand through the worst things that I've endured in life, he taught me what love was, taught me what a really good work ethic was and most importantly showed me that I am capable of love. My issue that I'm having is even though he is my world, I can't stop thinking about an ex of mine. This isn't an ex boyfriend either he's an ex hook up, we were never in a relationship really, it was always a 2 o'clock text. Please don't judge me. I just can't seem to get this a*****e out of my mind. Any advice welcome. Thanks for reading

He currently is texting you at 2 oclock?

I would say it's just a form of escapism. A way to get your mind off of the problems you have. It's sort of like daydreaming. It was an arrangement with no strings attached. You probably could use something like that now. But don't feel guilty about thinking it.

He has been the best thing to ever happen to me and he's been there holding my hand through the worst things that I've endured in life, he taught me what love was, taught me what a really good work ethic was and most importantly showed me that I am capable of love.

Are you serious?

Some things are worth holding on to.

Archived