Other girl pregnant...

Smeggys14

Hi, I met this guy online a couple of weeks ago, and he’s amazing, he’s 19, and I’m 18 but he lives 2/3 hours away. I feel so comfortable with him, I’ve met him and we tell each other everything, we are very similar and we get on better than Anyone I’ve ever dated before. But before he met me he messed around with a women who was 37....... she called him whil he was on FaceTime to me yesterday and said that she was pregnant. She has no reason to lie and hasn’t slept with anyone else so she knows it’s his. He hasn’t got any other children, and she’s gunna keep it. As soon as he knew he told me and I said that I will try and help but I don’t knkw if I’m making the right decision. My parents are Muslim so it’s gunna be hard for them to except him now this has happened... I don’t know what to do as I’m scared that he will grow to have feelings for her, cus she lives closer to him, or if he will think it’s too much and leave me... I really need advice, thanks in advance 😊

I know this is not what you want to hear but it has only been a couple of weeks ago. He is coming with a lot of baggage!

You are young! You will find someone else you will connect with trust me!

Plus is this guy someone you really want to get tangled up with and the cost if losing your family?

He may be sweet but this is his problem not yours.

Is this the first boy you ever dated? Stop talking to him. He's with someone else or at least that's the excuse he's telling you, he lives too far away and it's only been 14 days. He and his "pregnant gf", are they Muslim?

Have you met in person? If so, it sounds like he made up this crazy story to stop seeing you. If not, it sounds like he's catfishing and lying. Delete and block him. Date normal, decent, local boys and stop rebelling against your parents and dating jerks to make a point. Date who you want to date. Do your parents have you set up for an arranged marriage you are trying to avoid or rebel against?

-I met this guy online a couple of weeks ago

-he lives 2/3 hours away.

-he messed around with a women who said that she was pregnant.

-My parents are Muslim

Yes, I know it sucks but you need to let him go.

You’ve really only known him a few weeks and he has a lot of life changes ahead. He needs to figure out what his relationship will be like with this woman and his child. He needs to figure out how he’s going to support a baby. He’s really not available for a relationship right now (even if he says he is). You deserve someone who can focus on you. He needs to focus on her and the baby right now.

... and then there’s the whole “family won’t approve” thing...

... and did you really want to date a guy with a newborn? Dating a person with a child has it’s own challenges (which is fine) - but a newborn is even MORE intense.

The timing and circumstances aren’t right. It’s just going to be a whole lot of drama. There are other guys who don’t come with this drama. I think you should just leave before you get even more attached.

OP, you don't know if he's amazing when you barely know the guy at all. You can't really get to know someone in 14 days. You two have barely scratched the surface of each other's true characters. He might be a good guy, but the point is that you have nowhere near enough information about him to assess that. Nobody does after 2 weeks.

Add to that the fact that he's expecting a child with someone else, well, you need to stop seeing him. You are in no real position to help him, nor should you be volunteering to do so for a guy who is practically a stranger to you. You don't yet have the life experience to be able to deal with this sort of situation, and again, it is not wise to sign up for this when have only just met this boy. His life is about to change dramatically and you will be left in the dust. And you know there is no way your parents will ever accept this, either.

This isn't the stuff dreams are made of, girl.

They arnt Muslim and neither am I. Just my parents. I have met him a few times and he was gunna come se new Tuesday but then this happened.... I havenÂ’t been set up for a marriage and that wonÂ’t be happeneing either. It was all going well until this. And for the woman who is pregnant, sheÂ’s not his gf, just a friend or a friend. she just wanted some company and then it happened once. (ThatÂ’s what IÂ’ve heard anyway) he even blocked her number after as he regretted it.

How did she FaceTime him if her number was blocked?

I question if he’s telling you the whole (real) story.

Also - just to add - I do raise an eyebrow a little about her age. I mean... sometimes people are attracted to older people - but then, they are usually consistently attracted to older people. It’s odd that she is so much older and yet you are his age. It would make more sense to be if you were both older or both younger.

I mean... it sounds like he was just using her for sex? And does that align with your values as well? (It wouldn’t align with mine...)

They arnt Muslim and neither am I. Just my parents. I have met him a few times and he was gunna come se new Tuesday but then this happened.... I havenÂ’t been set up for a marriage and that wonÂ’t be happeneing either. It was all going well until this. And for the woman who is pregnant, sheÂ’s not his gf, just a friend or a friend. she just wanted some company and then it happened once. (ThatÂ’s what IÂ’ve heard anyway) he even blocked her number after as he regretted it.

Do you believe everything you are told? You barely know this guy and he's got more than enough baggage if this story is actually true. Why would you want to get mixed up in such a mess if it's true? He cant know the baby is his until a paternity test is done!!! Surely you know that. There's so much BS here it's frightening. Stop talking to him and find another guy.

He blocked the mother of his child. he sounds like a great guy.

37 year old getting knocking up / getting knocked up by a teenager is creepy and pretty next level scorched earth. If true, young homie's on the hook for a kid it sounds like he had with a near stranger, with I'm sure not much of a financial leg to stand on even if he wanted to assert his rights. Respect to him if he gives it an honest effort, but there's no reason for you to share in that drama or effort. Focus on your future and making responsible decisions conducive to its positive development.

agreed with others. you've only known him 2 weeks. let him go.

ther'es a very strong chance he's not even telling you the truth and he's serious with this other woman (they're having a baby!) and you are his "side action" - and he's making up this story to explain why he can't be 100% committed to you right? yo DON'T know what the truth is.

you are also only 18. The chances you met your life partner and the "perfect one" out of 1Billion peopel on this planet is VERY LOW. Move on. You have millions of chances in front of you, and millions of perfectly good guys that could be just as good or better.

Good luck.

Archived