I lost my sexual appetite because of a possible transgender encounter.

ironpony

I just want to start off by saying I don't mean to offend any transgender people out there in this post, and I have nothing against them at all. I just lost my sexual appetite because of something, but I have nothing against them at all or anything.

Basically it's a long story, but me and my gf were watching a movie that has to do with a man receiving sexual re-assignment surgery (SRS) into becoming a woman.

Me and my gf found the movie to be very interesting and we started talking about the whole thing after the movie and we decided to look at some photos on the net, of the female genitalia you can get from SRS, to see how real looked, compared to how real it could look and work, compared do the movie.

After looking at the genitalia that plastic surgeons can create from SRS, I noticed that the vagina looked a lot like the vagina of a woman I slept with almost ten years ago. I remember it cause I thought it looked different compared to what I had seen before. It was only the third woman I slept with so I just thought maybe she is just different, that's all, and didn't think much of it.

But at the time I thought it was strange cause the clitoral area looked completely different and I couldn't seem to find it. I described it to my women friends way back then, and I remember they said, yeah that sounds weird. But things didn't last between me and her so I just forgot about it.

Now fast forward to today, and I see the vaginoplasty vagina out of doing research cause of the movie me and my current gf today, just watched, and I feel that this woman from before was once a man at one time. Back then she also had scars on her breasts and she said it was because of breast reduction surgery, cause they were too big. So I bought that and didn't have any reason to think otherwise.

But now seeing the SRS vaginas today when doing research out of curiosity, along with the scared breasts has gotten me think that I most likely had sex with a woman who was once a man. Now I don't mean to offend anyone or I don't have anything against transgender people, but now I have lost my sexual appetite over it, and I cannot get aroused by my current gf anymore, and I just feel asexual now because of it. I also asked my gfs opinion and told her that I feel traumatized from it, and asked her if I am overreacting and she said no, and that she would feel trauma from it too. Is there anything I can do to help this, or what should I do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mentioned before you lost count of the amount of women you’ve slept with but I remember your guesstimate was an incredibly high number and again according to you it was a guesstimate and you weren’t even sure so I have to wonder how you remember exactly what a vagina from 10 years ago looked like...

I don’t know much about ASD or if you have obsessive thoughts or if it’s kinda like pulling thread on a sweater and it keeps going and you can’t stop but whatever it is, I think you should see or talk to someone.

ETA, I just read seraphims explanation and it makes perfect sense.

Yes but I showed the pictures of the SRS vaginas to my gf and told her that the woman had scars on her breasts, and she agreed with me that it seems very much like she was transgender then.

Those are wild conjectures. Neither of you are doctors . And assuming you are now asexual because you were put off momentarily by sex is another wild conjecture . It is all or nothing thinking . The world is seldom all or nothing . There are many shades of gray .

But I remembered her vagina specifically because there was something different looking about it, and it looked very different compared to others. Now I see the picture and it has the exact same look with the clitoral part looking like the exact same different way.

Well the thing is, is that I feel traumatized by the whole thing and it's effecting me bad. I asked my gf if I am overreacting and she it it was her, and she found out from a picture of a penis that a guy she had sex with actually use to be a woman, that she would be traumatized from it too.

But I remembered her vagina specifically because there was something different looking about it, and it looked very different compared to others. Now I see the picture and it has the exact same look with the clitoral part looking like the exact same different way.

Well the thing is, is that I feel traumatized by the whole thing and it's effecting me bad. I asked my gf if I am overreacting and she it it was her, and she found out from a picture of a penis that a guy she had sex with actually use to be a woman, that she would be traumatized from it too.

Then you need to seek therapy. Really. Traumatization requires therapy . Period.

But maybe I am overreacting though, like would you be traumatized by this, or is this just no big deal, and I should just try to shrug it off, such as life?

Most likely I would’ve taken the person at their word that they had had a breast reduction .

Only you know if you are overreacting or not .

Well I don't know much about breast reduction, so don't know there. Also it's this compounded with the photos of the SRS vaginas that made me feel this is what happened... when you put those two things together. I asked my women friends about it and showed them the photos and they said that they agreed that it seems like it's a 75-80% probability that I presumed correctly.

Well I don't know much about breast reduction, so don't know there. Also it's this compounded with the photos of the SRS vaginas that made me feel this is what happened... when you put those two things together. I asked my women friends about it and showed them the photos and they said that they agreed that it seems like it's a 75-80% probability that I am right to presume this.

Who are all these women friends you showed pics to? I mean seriously I would be weirded out if a male friend did that. Why don’t you going to ask a gyno?

I meant I showed them pictures of the outside of the surgeries, since you can see there are things out the outside that look weird, such as the clitoral area looking completely different than the norm, which is what it looked like before when I had sex with that woman. Well me and my female friends have talked about our personal lives and problems before, I don't know if this is anything too much for them. I mean sure I had to ease them into it but they were willing to talk about it with me, once I got them to be concerned about my problem.

I meant I showed them pictures of the outside of the surgeries, since you can see there are things out the outside that look weird, such as the clitoral area looking completely different than the norm, which is what it looked like before when I had sex with that woman. Well me and my female friends have talked about our personal lives and problems before, I don't know if this is anything too much for them. I mean sure I had to ease them into it but they were willing to talk about it with me, once I got them to be concerned about my problem.

OK ,but you don’t need to convince people to be concerned about your problem. Or ease them into looking at sexual pictures. That is unwelcomed by most people . You need to go ask your doctor these questions .

Okay ironpony, let's assume you did have sex with a transgender woman, so what?

A transgender woman is a female who was assigned male at birth but whose true gender identity is a FEMALE.

In very general terms, she was born a female in a male's body, and since she had the SRS surgery, her gender is female, her sexual assignment is female -- you had sex with a female.

So why the freak out, what's the problem?

I don't know why I am freaking out, I can't explained it, it's just I lost my sexual appetite from and it and have become traumatized. I don't know why, it's just some sort of reaction I am having.

I asked my gf and my best friend if I am overreacting and they said no, that if it happened to them and they saw the picture comparisons that they would real traumatized and sick from it too.

I don't know why I am freaking out, I can't explained it, it's just I lost my sexual appetite from and it and have become traumatized. I don't know why, it's just some sort of reaction I am having.

I asked my gf and my best friend if I am overreacting and they said no, that if it happened to them and they saw the picture comparisons that they would real traumatized and sick from it too.

How would you feel if your girlfriend showed you pictures of penises and said she slept with someone with a penis like that and asked your opinion on the picture?

It sounds like neither you or your friends understand transgenderism.

You think you had sex with a man or someone who *used* to be a man which is incorrect.

She was born female, her gender is female, but for some biological reason was assigned male at birth (male sexual organs).

She has since had the surgery to correct that and reassign her true gender identity -- female.

Stop overthinking and freaking out and research it for heaven's sake.

You had sex with a woman!!

Archived