Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She lied about having romantic feelings for me for over 5 months.

Originally Posted by DanZee
    Yeah, I don't think she's ready to have a stable relationship. She's all over the place, running hot and cold. Maybe she's even bipolar. It's difficult to say. But I don't think you're ever going to get anywhere with her other than what the two of you are doing now. And as you said, you don't think you can just be friends with her. I think you should slowly pull back and let her go on her own.
    Yeah she was def all over the place. One day she's open to us possibly just having sex and hanging out then a few days later she acted like she didn't know anymore. I know it wasn't on purpose but i do feel used

2. 10-28-2018, 05:00 PM

3. 10-28-2018, 05:09 PM
    Reason
    Reference to deleted post.

And cause she went through some money probs and I helped her out with some medical stuff
    This is why she keeps coming around. Cut the bank off and don't do her anymore favors and see how fast she goes away.
    She also seems to be using you when she is lonely or needing an ego boost.

You need to stop fooling yourself that this woman likes you. She is using you. Accept it and deal with it.

This is for your own good, you are living in a fantasy world and allowing yourself to be treated very badly. You are the only one who can stop it and hopefully move on to a woman who actually likes you.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    This is why she keeps coming around. Cut the bank off and don't do her anymore favors and see how fast she goes away.
    She also seems to be using you when she is lonely or needing an ego boost.

You need to stop fooling yourself that this woman likes you. She is using you. Accept it and deal with it.

This is for your own good, you are living in a fantasy world and allowing yourself to be treated very badly. You are the only one who can stop it and hopefully move on to a woman who actually likes you.
    I don't think she was purposely using me but I kinda feel like she was. We talked a few days ago and she doesn't wanna hang out until I can view her as just a friend. But still I do think during my almost 6 months with her she used me as an emotional crutch and liked the attention I gave her. Since she knows I want her. Between us going out to dinners and moviescall the time and me feeling bad for her and her situation 2 weeks ago when it came to the money probs.

Platinum Member
    You're the rebound guy. It won't work out. Who needs a crazy person that only blows hot and cold? What you need to figure out is why you don't believe you deserve better.

She says she likes me alot but she's not ready for that. I agree and say we can just keep going with how things are.
    Then in September she says she has alot going on right now and wants to focus on her and bettering herself etc and still has alot of anger in her about the breakup.
    Then earlier this month she says i have no romantic feelings. But she says i have feelings for you.
    You write about three different instances where she says, very clearly, that she isn't ready to date and doesn't have romantic feelings for you... and you respond by telling her it's okay and that you could leave things the way they were. In other words, you implicitly agree to date someone that doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about them.

She might be all over the place and up and down but she DID tell you what she wanted and how she was feeling. Just because she was affectionate and wanted to spend time with you doesn't mean she was ready to be in a relationship with you, nor does it mean she lied to you. You simply chose to ignore what was being said in favor of what you wanted to see.

Do you want to be in the friendzone?
    Originally Posted by philipitm86
    We talked a few days ago and she doesn't wanna hang out until I can view her as just a friend.

10. 11-01-2018, 09:41 AM

11. 11-02-2018, 05:22 AM
    Reason
    Troll

No I don't obviously lol. The only friendship I can ever see myself having with her is a fwb kinda thing. Been doing no contact for a week now.

13. 11-12-2018, 11:17 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice