Im 18 ( virgin) and hes 21( idk if hes is or not). So me and my ex dated each other somewhere around last year. We broke up and havent talked to each other for 1 year or so. Somewhere around this september, he texted me and we talked and texted. Then on monday he ask me if i wanted to come over his house and chill and watch some shows( i said sure). And we did. Then on wednesday, he said that he wants to cuddle and kiss me and like to put his hands on my boobs and stuff and i said sure. So now every mondays and sometimes thursdays i go over his house and do it. Were usaully in our underwear and makeout and touch. I got really nervous when he told me that i can touch his penis and that he’ll grab my hand and put it there and i did but did it when he had his underwear on. So like there and a barrier between my hand, his ungerwear and his penis. And that i can give him a handjob and that he’ll push my head and gave a blowjob. ( he said that i dont have to do it. Hes pushing or forcing me to do it if i dont want to. He respects my decision). After we broke up he told me that he dated this girl and moved in with her and that they slept together naked and kissed and stuff and that made me question myself on why am i doing this? What questions should i ask him? Please help me im soo confused with this?

Why are you doing this? This guy is weird! Stop doing this with him. His girlfriend broke up with him and you're just a rebound now. Stop playing these games with him and find a nice guy who won't be trying to force you to have sex with him. He's hoping he can sex you up enough that you'll go for him. You don't need to ask him any questions, you need to stop talking to him and block him from contacting you again. There's something wrong with him.

Why are you doing this? This guy is weird! Stop doing this with him. His girlfriend broke up with him and you're just a rebound now. Stop playing these games with him and find a nice guy who won't be trying to force you to have sex with him. He's hoping he can sex you up enough that you'll go for him. You don't need to ask him any questions, you need to stop talking to him and block him from contacting you again. There's something wrong with him.

He’s actually a really nice person

That’s hard for me to do that. He’s really nice person

What's so "nice" about him?

Please clarify because based on what you have posted, he doesn't sound so nice to me (and everyone else).

I mean pushing/forcing your head down to give him a blowjob? This isn't nice!!

Especially given the fact you're a virgin and obviously sexually inexperienced.

He sounds disgusting and if you come back telling us how "nice" he is, please back it up with some facts indicating that.

It's not him you should as questions to, it's yourself you need to question. Why on earth are you doing this? He only want sex and before long you will be having sex with him whether or not you want to. One thing will lead to another and then there you are. Is this really how you want to lose your virginity? To some lame ass jerk looking to get laid? Have some self respect and stop this now. Dont go to his house, dont talk to him.

What is it you're confused with?

He's comfortable with his Monday and Thursday arrangement, along with the convenience of not having to buy you a cup of coffee/dinner, and without stepping outdoors. How easy is that?

It appears that this is what you signed up for, therefore what's the problem?

Just wondering why it took him a whole year to talk to me and convinced to do this. I’m a very clueless person

What's so "nice" about him?

Please clarify because based on what you have posted, he doesn't sound so nice to me (and everyone else).

I mean pushing/forcing your head down to give him a blowjob? This isn't nice!!

Especially given the fact you're a virgin and obviously sexually inexperienced.

He sounds disgusting and if you come back telling us how "nice" he is, please back it up with some facts indicating that.

I don’t know how to describe it to you but he is 🤷♀️

Well, if he's so nice, why are you resisting having sex with him? Why did you two break up? Are the same problems still present in this touching/feeling relationship? It seems very immature.

We broke up because my mom didn’t like want me to date. And made me brake up with him

It's not him you should as questions to, it's yourself you need to question. Why on earth are you doing this? He only want sex and before long you will be having sex with him whether or not you want to. One thing will lead to another and then there you are. Is this really how you want to lose your virginity? To some lame ass jerk looking to get laid? Have some self respect and stop this now. Dont go to his house, dont talk to him.

After reading this and talking to him about that. I don’t think I will

Well, if he's so nice, why are you resisting having sex with him? Why did you two break up? Are the same problems still present in this touching/feeling relationship? It seems very immature.

Because she does not want sex with him when it comes down to it. She is not ready to have full intercourse and especially outside the context of a relationship. he is USING her and taking advantage of her naivete and her compliant nature (he is forcing her hand or her head in places. that's actually assault if he is pushing her head down and making her give him a bj). he knows that she is not strong enough to say "sorry...nope. I don't want sex with you so let's stop hanging out. I don't want you touching me"

What do you want in this situation? Do you want to date him again? Want to have sex with him? I'm unclear of what you're looking for in this situation. It sounds like he's along for the ride and wants to get into your pants--don't think that giving up your body means he'll want to get back into a relationship. You need to establish clear boundaries around what you're looking for.

Just wondering why it took him a whole year to talk to me and convinced to do this. I’m a very clueless person

Because he broke up with his gf and he wants some sex. He knew to call you, as you still have feelings.

Is he taking you on dates and stating he wants relationship, or are you simply hanging at his place and fooling around? If it is the latter, he only wants sex.

Because he broke up with his gf and he wants some sex. He knew to call you, as you still have feelings.

Is he taking you on dates and stating he wants relationship, or are you simply hanging at his place and fooling around? If it is the latter, he only wants sex.

I don’t have feelings for him and I don’t think he either. He’s not taking to date at all. We were literally just hanging out at his place and suddenly we fooled around

Please please let this guy go.

You deserve better for your first adult relationship.

Let him move in this girl.

You will find someone who takes you out on dates and treats you like a girlfriend.

When someone treats you right and you build your a connection. You wouldn't feel "pressured" to sleep with them. It will all just feel right.

Good luck with it all.

Your will find someone who is worth way more than he is.

Archived