LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: First relationship with a girl

First relationship with a girl

Hi guys,

Iím 23 and Iíve always dated men, but Iíve always been bi curious. recently started dating a lesbian woman and we really fell for eachother instantly, the relationship is great I can really say that Iím in love with her and thereís mutual sexual attraction, but now weíre like a year in.. I kinda miss the one thing women donít have during sex haha.. Ďthe penisí Iím not sure how to tell her and if I should? Cause thereís nothing wrong at all.. donít wanna like upset here cause I feel like she wonít understand since she isnít into men at all. And itís not like I want someone else or anything. Any advice?

Does she know this?:
    Originally Posted by Sofiaa444
    Iíve always been bi curious. itís not like I want someone else or anything.

She knows im bi curious, and have always been in relationships with guys, and she knows I only want her. But she can be jealous at times

That's what toys are for... present it in such a way that it isn't about missing anything from her, just that you happen to like the feeling of something in your vajayjay.

EDIT: she might actually understand.... I have a friend that is a committed lesbian and likes to sleep with men occasionally because she happens to like that feeling too. It's pretty natural I think.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Sofiaa444
    But she can be jealous at times
    Be careful. Some people use their jealousy to control their partners. Emotional abuse is quite common in lesbian relationships.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice