Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting over the physical side of a relationship

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give a quick update.

This guy and I havent spoken in a couple weeks (other than when he would say hey in passing). My feelings are absolutely fading and I feel a lot better about the whole situation, more just mad and annoyed with him than hurt/sad/missing him. Anyways, this morning I saw him sitting in the dining hall, obviously I walked right by and sat elsewhere. When I got up to leave, he saw and got up too. I noticed him walking behind me as I was leaving the building and I honestly had zero interest in talking to him and didn't expect him to want to talk to me so I kept walking and looked down at my phone. But then he called out my name and jogged up behind me. He said he noticed me in the dining hall and asked how I've been, what I've been up to, noticed via snapchat that I went home this weekend etc. In all honesty I tried to act as disinterested as possible, he did most of the talking and walked me to class and said he'll see me around. This was extremely frustrating to me because he talked to me all happily/smiling and laughing as if nothing ever happened. At this point I have no interest in getting back with him even if that's his goal. I almost laughed at the irony that as soon as I decided to let him go and move forward he pops up again and goes out of his way to talk to me. Whether he's looking for a friendship or whatever I just don't think I'm interested after what he put me through. I'm going to keep moving on and focus on myself for a little while

Platinum Member
    I wouldn't read into it. Maybe he was trying to make sure there were no hard feelings. And if you're keeping him on your snapchat then it's perfectly appropriate of him to comment on knowing what you are doing. Assuming he's just making small talk, confirming that you and he are on civil terms and has no goal whatsoever beyond that.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    I wouldn't read into it. Maybe he was trying to make sure there were no hard feelings. And if you're keeping him on your snapchat then it's perfectly appropriate of him to comment on knowing what you are doing. Assuming he's just making small talk, confirming that you and he are on civil terms and has no goal whatsoever beyond that.
    That's what I was thinking too, I told my friend who is on a team with him about what happened and she said last night he saw me walking out of my pilates class during their practice and asked her how I was doing

Platinum Member
    I beg you. Please do not gossip about him behind his back and if someone else comments interrupt and say politely “sorry but can we change the subject? I don’t want to hear information about him or talk about him. Thanks !” Resist the temptation to gossip or let yourself hear what he has said or not said about you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice