Is he attracted to me or am i reading it wrong?

Wonderstar1

I've worked with this guy for many years. He's older than me, a single dad and a really good friend. I have always had a bit of an attraction to him and he think he feels the same way. Mainly because of the way he looks at me and smiles at me when he comes down to my office floor. We were at a colleagues wedding once and I dragged a few of them up to dance and not be boring lol. I took him by the hand and he stroked my butt suggestively. Now this could've been because we were all drinking (but not drunk or anything). He did the same thing on another work do. He's the one that texts me the most out of my colleagues and he's the only one I see outside of work when we got out occasionally with a former colleague and friend of ours. Does he like me or am I reading this all wrong?

You are reading it wrong. He has never asked you out on a real one-on-one date and at most has been friendly and sociable going out with a group of coworkers. Leave him alone. Do not get drunk and go after him like that.

You think he's attracted to you because you want to believe it. Maybe he is flirty, but he is smart enough not to chase women coworkers. You should do the same and if you are lonely, get on some dating apps and meet guys so you can start dating and get your own bf.

I have always had a bit of an attraction to him and he think he feels the same way.

Archived