Crush on Coach

Anwa6620

I have a fairly large crush on my Crossfit coach. He started offering me rides home since we live near eachother but hasn’t ever advanced and actually started just going home and having me walk my way. We are both single, around the same age. I would say I’m generally attractive and someone he would be interested yet he hasn’t shown any interest and I leave the country in 4 weeks. Should I tell him and risk it being awkward when I go to workout?

Are you hoping this hookup will alleviate some of the problems with a LDR?

I don't have a great social life here, because I'm the girl with the boyfriend 8,000 miles away. I am feeling very sad lately and like he doesn't respect my amount of effort. I love him very much and don't want to lose him. We are now at 7 months together and I only have 5 weeks left until I return home for good. Any advice on how to make these last 5 weeks easier?
I’m sorry to hear that.

You wrote about your now ex 7 days ago. Which would mean in that time you broke up and developed a crush and now have reached the well thought out decision to have sex.

In fairness though, the OP is talking about a time limited (4 weeks or less) physical dalliance, with both parties going into "eyes open", not an emotional relationship.

Or at least I hope that is all the OP is talking about.

Archived