JustMizz

Hey ya'll!

I just wanted to write to let you all know I'm doing well. I'm no longer seeing the FWB and I'm no longer talking to the guy who came back after ghosting me last year.

I'm sticking to myself and starting to enjoy being single. I'm not dating nor do I feel the desire to date right now. My life is definitely a lot less stressful!

I'm totally focused on improving myself and giving my daughter the best life possible.

I hope you're all doing well!

Hey ya'll!

I just wanted to write to let you all know I'm doing well. I'm no longer seeing the FWB and I'm no longer talking to the guy who came back after ghosting me last year.

I'm sticking to myself and starting to enjoy being single. I'm not dating nor do I feel the desire to date right now. My life is definitely a lot less stressful!

I'm totally focused on improving myself and giving my daughter the best life possible.

I hope you're all doing well!

That's great news and it's very thoughtful of you to update the forum. Giving your romantic focus a break buys you a nice climb to higher ground where your perspective will become more enlightened. You'll feel stronger and more confident in your choices going forward, and your ability to allow wrong matches to pass early will come much easier.

Most people are NOT our match. That's just the natural odds. If you can think of singles as each carrying around a puzzle piece to test with others to find a fit, you'll recognize that a wrong match isn't a reflection on you. It just means that wasting time on trying to force a fit will impact the whole outcome of your puzzle. Learning how to free yourself from that effort opens your avenues to finding true simpatico with the RIGHT match for you.

Head high.

Thank you so much for coming back and updating and so glad to hear that you are doing so well. I hope it's a little bit of inspiration for others in your shoes.

Choosing to let go of toxic relationships, choosing to take a break and be single for awhile can seem so scary to people, but once you do it - turns out that life is bright and fun.

Thank you for all of the kind words. And I do hope someone reads this, and goes and reads my past posts to see all the mess I've allowed myself to go through, and realizes there is light at the end if you just believe in yourself.

My ex and I split just over 5 months ago, so it does take time to get through the motions.

Honestly, the best thing I did was block him so he couldn't keep reaching out to me because he would not stop and it was keeping me from healing.

Archived