Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seperated but living together

Hi few months on and want to update. Didnf think I would still need advice this far down the line. As I said ex now lives in own house will elder daughter 20 (rented) whilst I remain in joint morgage house with younger daughter 16. We have been regularly what's tapping and calling but of late when I go round there she appears hostile towards mr for no reason, when I ask her why she says shes not. Do you think the time has come she requires space? If I'm honest it's still really raw for me as I never wanted this. How much longer does this pinning last. I can't see myself doing anything with anyone else. We were together for 20 yrs and feel I've lost my future.
    Thank you in advance for any help

Sorry to hear this, but living apart, chronic conflict, nothing resolved and random hostility are all part of the alcoholism. Take care of your kids. Can you get full custody of them?
    Originally Posted by Darcus30
    ex now lives in own house will elder daughter 20 (rented) whilst I remain in joint morgage house with younger daughter 16. We have been regularly what's tapping and calling but of late when I go round there she appears hostile towards mr for no reason.

Hi no tbe drinkinv has ceased now so no need .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice