Bringing the one I love back..

jjneal

Over the past year, I have been invoked with someone one that over time I’ve fell in love deepest with. When we first started talking, the glare in our eyes couldn’t resist each other. At the time, we were both playing cat and mouse. One day, I decided to take a leap of faith. She told me she only wanted to be friends. I said okay. I understand. I started to look at her as a friend and move on with my life. We began to talk even more. I’m a flirty guy, not intended, but she started to like it. So she developed feelings. For two weeks she went away, in between she made time to talk to me. She expressed her heart fully on how she missed me. When she came back, she changed. Things changed. It wasn’t the same at all. She was so cold, it felt like I was dead to her. After trying to analyze why, I gave up, and I prayed to god that if it’s meant to be then bring her back to me. A month in a half barely communicating, she finds out I’m doing okay in life. And she goes around asking friends about what I’ve been doing and things. They filled her head up with nonsense that wasn’t true. Some of it was, but not all. She told me she only saw me as a friend and wanted to keep it that way and I knew it was a front the whole time. From the beginning I saw the good in this girl. I knew her heart. I have faith that this the girl for me. After a month and a half of being cold. We start being friends again and only friends for what I thought it was to be. I treated her like a friend. I wanted to be her best friend cause I never had that. But her feelings got involved and I wanted to be with her so my feelings brought the best out of me. We were okay for about 2 months till everyone started getting ion our relationship. Everyone saying watch your back, she’s talking to other guys and I was just the puppet. And after hearing it so often I started to question it. So, that led to us taking a break.

Then eventually she started talking to me again and just accused me of talking to someone who was just a friend. I was talking to people at the time but most of them were friendships nothing more. But eventually we started talking again, but this time she tells the truth about why she’s been putting me through this. And what I learned explained all of it. She is a part of a religious sect. It’s a cult like religion. That if you don’t obey the rules that the congregation has set they disconnect from you which means you lose everything. And this religion testified that they are the only truth in th world and deny that God the father, his son and the Holy Spirit is all in one. After learning this and looking back. We broke a lot of her rules. But she was truly happy and so was I. So, rekindled the relationship over the summer. And we spent literally almost every day together. It was amazing. But even though she was giving me more. I was didn’t feel any security because of the past. So gained a friend, someone who was beautiful in every way. And I didn’t expect Anything more than a friendship. Eventually the only I love found out and became heart broken. She thought I was going to leave her but that wasn’t the case. I thought of it as preparation in case she left again I would have an actual friend. She soon understood and forgave me. And we moved on from it continuing our summer. When the fall came our upbringing caused a drift. Every since she left the first time I lost sight of what truly matter and that was god. And her way of thinking and my way caused separation cause I was getting closer to god and she was getting closer in her religious sect. So I told her that she should enjoy her people hoping that she would try to wake up as in what does he mean but it pulled her closer in. She said she wanted to be friend but I didn’t want that cause every time her feelings got in the way. But I realized I needed her after time apart. And I see that she’s the one that makes me happy. I love her with all my heart. As of now we’re distant. I’m praying that god brings us back and better with healed minds and hearts. That we can fully give into each other. And we can both learn about the true God, his Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I just pray over and over that god changer her heart about who he truly is.

Archived