Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Differences in religion

Differences in religion

Am a Muslim and she a Christian 9years dating and she ended it abruptly cause she feels it can't work at all...what the kids would follow and all that though distance is disturbing us as she works in a different state and i work in a different state too...well i had to travel to the state she is working and she is like she doesn't deserve what i give her and

It sounds like the distance was the catalyst for the break up. 9 years with no marriage + distance + different religions sounds too much to keep going. Unless one of you could move to the other one's state carrying on would have been pointless.

Platinum Member
    So this is a long-distance relationship? I don't know if it's a religion problem, it's probably a distance problem. How much time have you really spent together? And in all this time, you haven't moved to where she is or she hasn't moved to where you are? It's not much of a relationship. You need to find someone who lives closer to you.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I donít think it is about religion but 9 years and no marriage.

Hopefully she has found someone where she lives so that the two of you can quit wasting your time in a futile bond that, as far as it looks, will never get past where it's currently at.

yah time to move on. the distance thing was more of a deal-breaker than the religion part. but she's adding the religion on top to say, "this is not working out or will work out" - so.. time to move on.

I agree, time to move on.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice