Together 6 years, just moved in, are we just friends now?

Shygirl91

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 years, we've just moved into our first home together. But ever since we moved in he doesn't bother to come near me... Sex has always been non existence in our relationship because he never wants it and always moans he's too tired, but he doesn't kiss me or cuddle me like he used to. There's just no romance in our relationship anymore is that normal?

Ive tried explaining to him how I feel and how it all makes me feel but he just shrugs it off and tells me that things change. We've only been living together since May, but I didn't think the happy honeymoon stage of finally being on our own in our own house would end on day 1.. I feel more like his friend who I share a house and a bed with than his girlfriend, am. I being stupid for feeling this way or is it normal???

Well, of course it's normal to feel stupid for moving in with a guy who hasn't had sex with you for 3 to 4 years. And you actually expected him to suddenly get frisky? I'm sorry, but since you insist on staying in this relationship and even moving in with him, you've got to get him to a doctor to get him diagnosed for his depression, bipolarism, borderline personality disorder, or whatever is bothering him. And if it's you he doesn't want anymore, which might be why he was sexting some other girl, then you have to stop torturing yourself and leave him and find a guy who likes your curves and wants to explore them.

Yes it seems you are housemates. Why did you move in together? Finances?

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and the past 3 or 4 years he just doesnt want to come near me sexually.

I'm a plus size girl and he knows I hate the way I look when I'm naked and that I hate getting dressed in front of him.

Geeze... Didn't know the history when I posted on your other thread, Shygirl. You should have never moved in with him. You knew what he was like prior to co-hab yet you still went ahead and did it?????? Why?

Loving someone is no reason to move in with them. You have to be happy in the way they treat you, you have to be able to trust them, you have to be compatible in morals and values, you have to have fun together and be certain that he has your back. You have to want the same future together. You two have none of those things going for you... so I ask again; why did you move in with him?

Archived