Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to speak with my parents about him ?

Be honest with them. In the event something happens, they will deal with it better knowing where you were and who you were with. Youre 18 but still under their roof until you go to college. The age difference now is noticeable. If you were 30 and he 37, it wouldnt seem like a big deal . Good luck to you.

There are almost three months since I asked this question here and I want to say some things like an update of what happened. Firstly, thanks for those few who wished me good luck, trying to help me and who were more open-minded about my situation. I say this because most of the comments were like:"how can you do this ? Don't meet with people from the internet. You should be punnished." Jesus.
    Ok, so this is what happened:
    My parents didn't even talked about the fact that I have lied, they cared more about the guy and the fact that I want to meet him again. They were ok to let him come at my house and meet my parents. All went better than I excepted, they talked, they saw that he si alright, and also a good guy. They even forget about his age. And he already came again for 4 times and everytime he stayed 3 days in my city, and our relationship si great, and my parents love him.

Originally Posted by Chloe157
    There are almost three months since I asked this question here and I want to say some things like an update of what happened. Firstly, thanks for those few who wished me good luck, trying to help me and who were more open-minded about my situation. I say this because most of the comments were like:"how can you do this ? Don't meet with people from the internet. You should be punnished." Jesus.
    Ok, so this is what happened:
    My parents didn't even talked about the fact that I have lied, they cared more about the guy and the fact that I want to meet him again. They were ok to let him come at my house and meet my parents. All went better than I excepted, they talked, they saw that he si alright, and also a good guy. They even forget about his age. And he already came again for 4 times and everytime he stayed 3 days in my city, and our relationship si great, and my parents love him.
    Awesome! Thanks for updating us with such good news.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice