Doesnt spend time with me but introduced me as her boyfriend?

Wolfshook

I have known this girl for about a year now and recently we have been on a party together and ended up at my place and she stayed the night. We went on a date after that and she again stayed the night at which we had a little relationship talk but decided not to rush things and see where things go. We had about a week untill she left for a college and I asked her to a date and when the date night came, she just didnt respond and came up later with some random excuse (this is something that has been happening with her since the day I met her) .

This weekend she came home and we were at the party, she kissed me and introduced me to her friends, one of her friends asked her "is that him?" and she introduced me as her boyfriend to her other friend.

That was friday night and I ask her if she's free at saturday and we arrange the date, once again she just dissapears for the whole saturday and again comes up with some random excuse.

At this point I just dont know how to handle this. It seems really dissrespectfull to just not at least say "hey, I wont be able to make it today" or whatever, but I dont know how to approach this. Should I tell her it wasnt nice, should I just let it go?

What would you do?

Well, she might have introduced you to this other guy as her boyfriend so this other guy would leave her alone. It sounds like she has a lot of other things goes on in her life. Maybe she even has some other boyfriends around. I think you need to snap out of it and find another girlfriend.

I have known this girl for about a year now and recently we have been on a party together and ended up at my place and she stayed the night. We went on a date after that and she again stayed the night at which we had a little relationship talk but decided not to rush things and see where things go. We had about a week untill she left for a college and I asked her to a date and when the date night came, she just didnt respond and came up later with some random excuse (this is something that has been happening with her since the day I met her) .

This weekend she came home and we were at the party, she kissed me and introduced me to her friends, one of her friends asked her "is that him?" and she introduced me as her boyfriend to her other friend.

That was friday night and I ask her if she's free at saturday and we arrange the date, once again she just dissapears for the whole saturday and again comes up with some random excuse.

At this point I just dont know how to handle this. It seems really dissrespectfull to just not at least say "hey, I wont be able to make it today" or whatever, but I dont know how to approach this. Should I tell her it wasnt nice, should I just let it go?

What would you do?

I would most definitely not be okay with my SO flaking out on me and not communicating what was going on. If you want to continue a relationship with her, communicate how it makes you feel when she disappears... at the end of the day though it might not change anything so you need to decide if this is something you can live with or not.

Nothing to handle. She is a total flake and does not respect you, or your time. How rude!

Don't let people treat you like this. After someone had done this to me once, they would not get another chance.

Block this girl. You do not need to tell her what she did, I think everybody knows. She simply doesn't care.

She thinks she can take advantage and walk all over you, which speaks volumes of her character.

I wouldn’t bother with her anymore.

I’d tell her you’re done and walk.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she changes her tune at this point, but don’t fall for it. She’s shown you her true colours.

There is a kind of person who thinks that what they have is such a prize, that they can treat people like things to use or consume.

There is another type of person who for awhile actually believes them.

Then they find out that there are other people that are amazing beyond whatever prize the the user had.

Look for those kind of people.

Archived