Any advice on how I should ask her to be mine?

Kevin1995

Hey! It was long time ago, last time I had a girlfriend she broke up with me cause of me overthinking.

BUT I had met a new girl who is 17, she will be 18 in 3 weeks. Most people give me hate cause I want to be with a girl who is 4 years younger, so please don't give me hate. All I want is some advice.

She is eager to come home to me and watch movies. She even asked me about it 2 times. I'm aiming for sex. BUT before that I'm taking her to a event this saturday and I don't know if I should ask her this week or should I ask her the day she comes over?

My opinion is that it's awkward if I ask her to be mine, then get rejected (The worst thing that could happend) and then we meet up again as "friends" at my house to watch movies. I think it's better to wait when she comes over or after that.

Do not "aim for sex". to me, if you are, i agree with your friends. You are attracted because she is a child/barely legal. Who cares if she is eager to come home and watch movies. Don't see her. In three weeks when she is 18, take her out on a proper date. No Netflix and chill. Be a gentleman, for pete's sake.

Also, don't "ask her to be mine" = that's possessive and creepy unless its an issue with translation and you don't speak English as your native language. You can't ask someone to be your girlfriend if you have never been on a date. After she is 18, ask her out on a real date. and after you go on dates for months, ask her if she is seeing anyone else and ask her to be your girlfriend if you get along well and both seem interested.

If she doesn't want to date you - find someone else. Don't try to have sex with her as friends.

Find someone your own age.

Also, don't "ask her to be mine" = that's possessive and creepy unless its an issue with translation and you don't speak English as your native language. You can't ask someone to be your girlfriend if you have never been on a date. After she is 18, ask her out on a real date. and after you go on dates for months, ask her if she is seeing anyone else and ask her to be your girlfriend if you get along well and both seem interested.

Yes it is a issue with translation cause I speak Norwegian and not so good in English. What I mean is to have her as a girlfriend. but thanks for your advice I will take her on a proper date when she is 18

Yes it is a issue with translation cause I speak Norwegian and not so good in English. What I mean is to have her as a girlfriend. but thanks for your advice I will take her on a proper date when she is 18

So you're 22 and apparently, you haven't been out on many dates?

You take the girl out a bunch of times and if you still care about her in a couple of months, you can ask her to be your girlfriend. Let's slow down here.

So you're 22 and apparently, you haven't been out on many dates?

You take the girl out a bunch of times and if you still care about her in a couple of months, you can ask her to be your girlfriend. Let's slow down here.

Yeah I’ve taken her out on a couple of dates. If I remember correct it is 4 dates already. I will not carry this discussion on. I know what to do and that is to wait for her to be 18 and then go out on more dates. If we both are interested she might be my girlfriend from february next year, but that is not to get all hopes up.

Archived