In Love with my Housemate - Help a Gal Out

Hey,

I just really need some advice or some kind words at least telling me i'm not a complete creep. Basically I moved into a new place 3 months ago and I stated to gradually have a really unexpected crush on my female housemate. I have always been straight and have never had any kind of relationship with another girl before so obviously this came as quite a shock! These feelings have only gotten stronger, and I honestly feel like I am full-blown in love with her. I CANNOT get her out of my head. It's ok in the day because I know she's at work and I can get stuff done, but as it gets closer to her coming home I start to listen for the keys in the door, get butterflies, can't concentrate... it's torture.

We have also become really close. I know she sees me as a good friend and I see her as that as well so I just feel like i'm keeping this huge dirty creepy secret from her and I feel really really ashamed. She has a boyfriend and when ever they are together she seems so happy and I am so jealous I can barely stand it. I have no idea if she has any inkling of my feelings, I think I hide them pretty well but she is really intuitive so who knows... I also know that she is and has slept with girls before so that just makes it all that much more painful.

I just need to know what to do. I can't bring myself to move out even though I know I should but all the pain feels worth it for getting to see her and hang with her every day. I kind of feel like I want to tell her how I feel but think that would be really un-fair on her because she is in a relationship. I just want my life back! I can't think straight, I don't remember what my life was like before her... I'm not really interested in anything anymore. I just want her.

Someone please give me a third party perspective... Big love xxx

She has a boyfriend

I just need to know what to do.

You move out. She has a boyfriend which means you have no business there. She's taken. If things are so unbearable, causing you so much grief and jealousy, then it's time for you to move out and find another place to live. Find someone single whose not already in a relationship.

You move out. She has a boyfriend which means you have no business there. She's taken. If things are so unbearable, causing you so much grief and jealousy, then it's time for you to move out and find another place to live. Find someone single whose not already in a relationship.

Yeah, I have to agree. And if you tell her you have a girl crush on her, it might end the friendship. So you're between a rock and a hard place. You either have to keep your crush to yourself or move out.

It sounds like you are very lonely. It sounds like you latched onto her because of that. Do you go to school or work? Do you have a lot of interests? What about your friends? The best thing is to get on dating apps and get your own bf...

She has a boyfriend and when ever they are together she seems so happy and I am so jealous

Archived