Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was I the rebound guy?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mth185
    Well that didn’t take long...only been a few days and she’s already reached out with what I can only assume are some breadcrumbs with a text about a tv show we’d been talking about last week.

Do I just keep it friendly but short? How do I avoid falling into the friend zone here? I thought it would be a while before I heard from her, if at all.
    You need to be strategic in what you tell her. She was the one that broke it off, so she can't come right back and act like everything is okay. You'll need to remind her that you're following her wishes, and what she's now proposing contradicts what she earlier requested.

Tell her that you have no choice but to follow her earlier request, and for her to contact you when she is over her last breakup. In doing it this way, she will know that you're not rejecting her outright.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mth185
    Well that didn’t take long...only been a few days and she’s already reached out with what I can only assume are some breadcrumbs with a text about a tv show we’d been talking about last week.

Do I just keep it friendly but short? How do I avoid falling into the friend zone here? I thought it would be a while before I heard from her, if at all.
    OMG she broke up with you three days ago, and today sends you a message about a TV show?

She's either bored, needs attention OR just flat out not right in the head.

How do you avoid falling into the friendzone? IGNORE IT.

If you don't trust yourself to not respond when she throws you her crumbs, block her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice