Don’t know if I should reach out to this guy again

Blackstarfox

Hello everyone. I’ll try to make this as quick but detailed as possible. I’m a latina and I’m right now on the caucasus area. My r&r stop is Paris, so before heading over here (the caucasus) I spent a few days in Paris and now, after almost heading back home somewhere in Latin America, also spending a night and basically two days again in Paris.

Knowing this, two months ago I switched my tinder location to Paris and started talking with a guy who I talked with during 8 straight weeks. We had an immediate click. We were both into each other so badly and everything was amazing. We had phone calls, skype calls, voice notes and every single day during those weeks we talked and texted a lot.

I arrived to Paris on late September. We met for the very first time and had sex. The date was “meh” and there were a few things that I didn’t like and noticed from our talks before but just ignored because “maybe it’s different in person” (it wasn’t) BUT I gotta admit that the sex was amazing!

The next day he texted me saying that “he was starting to fall for me, so he prefered to cut it out right now before it would hurt him later when I’d be gone”. I was like “ok, no worries” but, of course I didn’t believe any of that . In the end, he just got what he wanted and ran away. But, I’d like to see it like I also got away with what I wanted.

Anyway, it’s been two and a half weeks since that. I’m going back to Paris next week just for one night. When we were talking he already made plans and stuff so that we could spend that time together. I told him to not rush things and that we’d do plans after we met for the first time (because I know that plans don’t always end up being real). But, I wanna reach out to him and tell him that I wanna spend my last night with him. I really do because I do wanna have sex with him again and I really don’t think I’ll fall for him because he definitely is a douchebag. But he’s a kinda hot douchebag that I want to have sex with again before heading back home. We haven’t talked ever since and I think it’s a good and bad thing. It’s good because I’ve given him time to think and bad because he hasn’t reached at all and clearly, to me, that means that he doesn't care at all. But I still wanna give it a shot for a good night and (hopefully) a night with another orgasm. I know he’s not the one, I know he’s not the man of my life, but I’m not sure if I should reach out for all of the things I’ve mentioned before. And I don’t really have many people to rely on and get advice from.

So, what would you do?

BTW

I tried to meet people from over the places I’ve been and also tindered again in Paris, but nothing seems to happen with anyone. So he kinda is like my -not so- “safe” bet. (Obviously not safe at all, but you know what I mean). Aaaaand there are a looooot of bad things on him that make me to not want him for a long distance thing or a relationship at all, (explaining it, would make a longer post). I just wanna hangout and have sex with him again and that’s it.

If you just want to hook up with him, make that clear in your intentions. He actually doesn't sound like the douche-bag type to me based on his needy behavior. Generally the more "chad-y" guys wouldn't be on tinder to begin with and probably wouldn't be too keen on just chatting/texting on the phone over weeks and weeks. The fact that he said he was starting to fall for you after phone conversations and one single sexual encounter makes him seem clingy. There are a lot of different reasons why he ended contact but not all of them are bad. I think that there's sufficient reason to reach out to him, just make sure that you make it seem like you want to have sex with him (if that is your goal) by suggesting you two go out for drinks or even offer to meet him for drinks at his place.

Archived