Feel nothing in my life is going right - it’s all bleak

sesameseeds

I’m having a really hard time at the moment. Just started a new job for 3 weeks at Starbucks and I keep being told I need to speed up. My situation at home is awful- I live with my sister and her children who always have problems. I never get any private time- there’s always shouting and arguing all the time and I never get my own space. I just feel all angles Of my life are really really hard 😢😢😢😢 I feel so trapped and hopeless.

Thank you, I feel like I have problems memorizing the drinks- I’m trying now to memorize them.

There you go. As you do that, you will be able to pick up pace at work because you'll no longer have to stop and think about the ingredients and how to make it.

The more you focus on this kind of constructive approach, the sooner your life will improve. Just be kind to yourself and try not to take things too personally when you get constructive criticism. There is always a learning curve, but you do have your head in the right place.

I don't really have advice, but I want you to know I feel the same. You are not alone in feeling this way. I just try to enjoy the little things in the day. Anything that either you do well, or maybe something you see or hear. Anything that makes you smile or gives you hope. This situation is temporary. Maybe try meditation if you haven't? it helped me though the stressful situations.

Archived