What does it mean when you dream of a person you want to meet

detour1

First dream was that you hung out with them and met them in you dream but have not in person yet you just see them around but don't say nothing in real life

Second Dream but this time it was even stronger okay so in the dream we met already and he saw me somewhere and then said whats up and then my name and then we continue to talk.

his happen in in real life a few days ago i was waiting for my ride to come all of sudden he comes down the stairs. i didn't even notice at first. but we both looked at each other. he looked at me when he was walking. now what i find strange is its at a school and i am a worker there. i am 23 and not sure how old he is. i am not sure why i want to meet this person. pretty strange.

Yesterday he stared at me n the lunch line

I am a male as well

Strangers can mean all sorts of things in a dream. One thing the stranger in your dream might symbolize is a part of you that you keep hidden. You have to think about what is going on in your life to see what the stranger represents and how to deal with those issues.

Are you attracted to this person? Your dream might be a manifestation of your desires to meet him and talk to him. If you want to get metaphysical about it... the fact that he continues to show up, both in dreams and real life, means you guys should talk because he has a message for you and vice versa.

There is a guy that I see on a fairly regular basis... something about him is intriguing me... I have had two different (sexy) dreams about him, and recently saw him at the same CrossFit gym I go to. Nothing will happen with him as he also happens to be roommates with my ex husband, but the universe is definitely pushing us together for whatever reason. Don't attach to a particular outcome, but remain open to what you might learn from that person.

Are you dating anyone? Are you out or repressing anything? Don't date teachers. Get on some appropriate dating apps and find someone similar to you in age and area.

we both looked at each other. he looked at me when he was walking. now what i find strange is its at a school and i am a worker there. i am 23 and not sure how old he is. Yesterday he stared at me n the lunch line. I am a male as well
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived