Hello, i need some advice about my fiancee and me had huge fight few days ago but we are still talking and treathend break up eveeytime we fight.

The fight was caused that i found out he secreetly met with woman he use to flirt with and some other x when he went home for the his grand mother funeral. All that people he ran to is his high school and neighbor at same time.

I was mad after i knew it and he chooce not tell me because i have no cool with it. I felt betrayed, hurt when he promise he stopped talking to her.

I have truat issues in him already and we are living together engage and have small baby.

Well, are you concerned because he didn't tell you he ran into his old girlfriends at the funeral or did he actually sleep with them? People have both men and women friends, and everyone has a past. It really depends on what he was doing with them. And of course, he didn't tell you he met up with them because he knew you were going to argue with him, so your trust issues actually caused him to be untrustworthy.

Are you having other arguments with him? How old are you two? I'm guessing you're young. Sometimes you have to keep your jealousy in check or it pushes people away from you.

We are 4years dating the early day of our dating i found out that he slept with a married woman when he is away for work and the woman that he was working with before they knpw each other before he met me.

I was broke up with him at that time but he begging me to stay and said he will cut the woman out never talk to her again. I love him and he love me too so i forgive him.

We are engage now but i dont know if i marry him because of his lies i have enough.

Since we fought we still talking how to fix it . Telling how we feel,frustration.

We are in ages 30

Wiseman2 the reason i wasnt at hia grandmother funeral because i am on vacation with him in my country and we have a baby and then i need to get visa to fly to states because i am living in japan and he is station in japan because he is the navy.

I found why he secreetly met the woman that they uses to flirt from his phone email. He knows im not cool with it because i found thier dirty email and i ask him about it i was hurt by it so he said he stopped talking to her already.

Yes he slepping with married woman that he work before in navy while he is away for work. I found out through email, text,voice mail.

How old is your child? Do you live together? Which country do you both live in now? Are you only marrying because you had a child? Was that planned? Do you have a wedding date set? Will it be in the US or Japan? He likes to sleep around and if you marry him, you know it will continue.

i am on vacation with him in my country and we have a baby. i need to get visa to fly to states because i am living in japan and he is station in japan because he is the navy.

Wiseman2 our baby is only 1year old, yes we are living together now. We are living in Japan together as he station here and i am permanent resident here. When he is not deployment he always come home everyday after work. He go out with co workers sometimes but i have no problem if he go out with friends or co workers.

Yes we set weeding date by 2week of december end of this year but when i found oit again hos wrong doings that i dont pursue the weeding his wrong doings difdicult to stop. He got mad when i said that because he said you are more important amd the baby in my care he dont care about other stupid women.

My plan is to leave him for good because i dont want to marry a man who has eyes on every women.

He joined also dating site a lot of it and chatting with bunch of women online.

I love him but i am broke deep inside.

You need to make up your mind. If he is cheating on you then yes, leave him. Why are you with him now if you believe he's cheating? Why not leave now?

Are you only staying with him because of money? You will get child support but since you never married you will never have military benefits, you will have to go back to your parents.

Why didn't he marry you before the baby? Was the baby planned?

our baby is only 1year old, yes we are living together now. We are living in Japan together as he station here and i am permanent resident here. My plan is to leave him for good because i dont want to marry a man who has eyes on every women. He joined also dating site a lot of it and chatting with bunch of women online.

Im not staying with him beacuse he promise me that he can change everything, yes the baby wasnt our plan but since he likes babys he try to show things right. Im not staying with him because of money i have more money than him. Im staying all this years because i tought i can love him forver until im feed up now. I dont need his money or military benifits. Im asian and my.culture is family is important than anything. But yes time over i already make arrangements so i can leave this house with my baby away from him. But since i am confused of everything i dont want to talk with friends thats why i am here to ask some advice. I am mature women have own business i dont need to go back to my parents because i made wrong choice of a man. Thank you

Ok then leave him if he is cheating and stop living together. You can get the support and help you need from your family. He is not going to stop cheating. He didn't when you got pregnant. He didn't when you moved in together. He didn't when there were plans for marriage.

It sounds like he would rather be single and so would you. Nagging and threatening won't make him stop cheating, or going on dating sites. You can stay in your country with your people and he can do whatever he wants.

the baby wasnt our plan but since he likes babys he try to show things right. Im asian and my.culture is family is important than anything.

Its funny because he knows that im preparing to leave him. He cant stop calling and since he is on deployment right now he begging me to stay with our baby and for him until he get back he can apologize personally. Im not nagging person i never nagg to anyone. The reason i am here for advice and vent at the same time because i cant ask help with my parents they are in heaven.

I just told him to have a nice life and dont bother me and baby anymore. I dont need his support i can work more hard to feed my baby. I told him that at this time theres no love. Trust left in me i am feed up then block him all my contacts, social media and all.

Talking to someone in forum its helping to me.

You're doing the right thing by leaving. Far too many women stay in a bad relationship in the hope that some miracle will happen and he'll change. He never does and they are miserable. Most important of all, if there is no trust, as in your case, there is nothing. No relationship will work or be successful if there is no trust.

You are going the best thing for yourself and your child. I wish you all the best.

Capricorn3

Before i accept all of him because i love him and i thought that i cant get to the point that theres no end. But i was wrong of my perspective at that time. Love can sometimes make you blind until you will realized its too much problem the person that you thought you love forever and stay for the rest of your life. These kind of imagination i know now are just living in a dark. Its painful of course when the relationship end specially have baby involve but its for the best that i dont want my baby grow up with a father who is lying, cheater. My baby still one year old she dont know anything yet. So i hope my new journey will be better with my daugther and i will stay in japan.

Thank you for the thoughts dear.

Archived