kbil123

ok so this is a girl in college I met some time ago,we usually talk in college and stuff and text about assignments but im attracted to her and I feel like she is too(a little extent probably).I have no idea since I've never been in a relationship and neither she has been in one(stalked a lot lmao).So what should I actually do?

Ps Im from India and there's tons of flirting barries unlike US etc,also in our recent conversations I've shown myself as a totally non-spoiled good boy brat so I have NO goddman idea what to do.

Does your culture allow for one-on-one dates such as asking her out to a meal, coffee, a movie, etc? Stop texting yourself into the friendzone or wasting time trying to build rapport or flirt that way. Ask her out.

Im from India and there's tons of flirting barries.

Yes it does.The thing is,I've spent 17 years playing cod and pubg( :C) and I'm very new to this.taking her out is kinda difficult since she's from a nearby town and travels back after college so the cafe's inside college are best option for me.I've catched her looking at me between classes sometimes and she actually sits besides me whenever i'm in between common friends.on the other hand I've seen her ignoring me a bit for text(and replying with sorry etc). I need something by which I can shift the conversation from assignments to actually normal conversation on text(we do have sharing convos etc irl) and something like subte flirt so it doesn't make my rep or me look bad.

Get off the video games and ask her out. It doesn't matter if it's the campus cafe. Stop the silly staring games and ask her out. Or don't and some other guy will. Up to you. Stare...or date.

I've spent 17 years playing cod and pubg. the cafe's inside college are best option for me.

Yes but I'm REALLY shy about asking her out,like what would she actually think about me and what would others think.I've shown myself and it's real that I'm actually great in studies and I got brains and stuff but I just can't figure out something on how to properly ask without making me look like a creep or looking like it was my sole plan to be first a friend and then ask her out etc etc.

Stop trying to show off, that could put you in the creepzone. However asking a girl to have coffee at the cafe is normal. If you never want to ask her out then you're stalled out.

I just can't figure out something on how to properly ask without making me look like a creep.

Alrighty,I'm gonna ask her out tommorow since we are in an event as duo and I'll be alone with her for an hour.Now comes the question, what if she says that she's not in the mood to eat? Because as far as I know she's actually diet conscious and this is a possibility.

Then you ask her out for coffee or tea. Or ask her out to a movie. Or to go for a walk. Or to go to a festival. Or to go shopping. Or to go for a walk. It's so you can spend time together talking and getting to know each other.

Ok so I get personal time with her, What do I talk about?

Archived