dont know what to do at this point

pj1657

I was talking to this girl for about a month before we started really dating. before we dated she was also talking to another guy that was long distance and also a really good friend of hers that she said she and he had through the friendship had started to have feelings towards each other. she had also just recently broke up with her ex boyfriend 2 months before that. she dated him for 6 years. she never wanted to commit to me cause she didnt know where this friend and her were going to end up and she said she still was having emotions from her breakup. well we started to hang out more and more it got really intense and to my surprise she told her friend that what they had would not and pry never work and that she had met me wanted to see how things would turn out. she would tell her friends how wonderful i was tell my friends the same thing. she was talking about future things we would do (example how in the winter i would need to put extra blankets on the bed or just know i would have to hold her all night. and even planned a weekend getway for us. i went away for about 4 days for business and she stated the fact that she missed me. which completely came to my surprise. she was so excited to see me when i got back and we had a wonderful evening. cooking together and talking and everything was great. i had my daughter that weekend and it was her birthday. i invited her to the event knowing she would not come cause it was to soon for her to meet my daughter. which is fine and i understand that. she thanked me for the invite. but something that weekend happened. she told me that monday that she had a very rough time and she had called her friend and they talked about it and she didnt want to call me with the issue cause i had my daughter and she wants to be the happy fun part of my life and not the downer with problems that are not mine. i told her she can call me anytime she wishes. i am her for her. she told me that her and her friend talked about the issue and also about me. she told me that it would be so easy to continue where they left off but she does not want that. we discussed the up coming weekend and what we planned to do on our getaway. what time to leave and looked up things to do there. i wanted her to have some space after her ordeal from the weekend so i tried my best not to message her to much or call to much. but then at the end of the week she surprised me and told me that she could not see me anymore that i was a wonderful man and thanks for the understanding and patients in everything and always being there for her. and to take care of myself. this was completely out of the blue. we had not fought or argued or had anything happen that would cause this to happen. she was during that week a bit distant. but i assumed it was from the weekend happenings. i waited a week and i sent her a message. the reason i messaged her is cause i had something funny happen to me and it was something that had happpened when she and i were together. she text me back right away and asked how i was doing. i told her i was doing well. which we all know i was not. i did not ask her how she was. i did remind her that she still had somethings at my house. she appologized for not coming to get them and said that she has been very busy lately and that at some point in time she would come get her things.

i dont understand how this all came about how it happened. what happened. why she is being so vague in the reason for leaving. i have never given her a reason not to be straight with me. and she has been in the short past that it was. but why not be now. if she went for the other guy the friend then why not just tell me. obviously we both know it was possible. if she wanted to be on her own then why not just say that. knew that was possible as well. but known of it makes sense cause of her words and actions before it all happened. i mean pretty much the only thing this girl didnt say was i love you.

let me know what you all think. thanks

Well, I'm guessing she slept with either her ex or this other guy during that week you were busy and that she was either going to go back to the ex or start dating this other guy instead of you. I think you will know in a few weeks who she is seeing.

The bottom line is it was probably too soon after her breakup to start seeing you. Unfortunately, you wind up being the odd man out. But it takes two people to make a relationship and she's bugging out, so that's that. You just have to keep your chin up and move on.

Archived