After circumcision i cum really fast...

anonymous234

Hello,

So i am 20years old and i had a circumcision surgery last year. I didnt have a girlfriend that time so around 1 month ago almost a year after my surgery i was with a girl and i finally had sex after my surgery. Before my surgery i could last atleast for 10 minutes minimum but now i barely last 3 minutes, even less sometimes. We even had sex 3-4 times a day and even at that time i felt i was cumming at the very beginning let's say around 30-40 second? Like realllyyy fast. I am feeling very bad about this so this is why i made an account on this site just to ask if anyone knows anything about this had an experience or anything and how to improve this?

Any response is helpful

Well, this is premature ejaculation, and the medical feeling is that it's mostly controlled by your brain rather than private parts. Howard Stern, the shock jock, has said he suffers from this. You can Google PE and see various things you can try. There's desensitizing sprays, lotion, silicon rings, etc. The best advice would be to satisfy your girlfriend first so that she is happy and then you finish up. That way, you both will feel happy and fulfilled.

Probably extra sensitive after skin removal -- seems like a logical near-term result that will go away with time

yeah but its been a year?? i mean what i want to believe is that time is going to fix this but sometimes when i masturbate at home and kinda lets say touch the sensitive spots i barely last 3 minutes aswell

If you have premature ejaculation wear a condom. You'll get better control with maturity and experience and more consistent access to sex. Add that to the novelty of a new partner. Before the surgery you were with someone else. You should be wearing condoms anyway, if this encounter is with someone new. Have you been tested for STDs? Perhaps your urethra is irritated. Go to a doctor and wear condoms.

i am 20years old i barely last 3 minutes, even less sometimes.

Archived