Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are both these women, who used to like me,now mad/jealous?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by force
    Funny picture moment that I had to share I guess
    Why did you "have" to share? Why was it imperative?

Bronze Member
    I have several friends on FB whom I do not follow. That means they're my friends but I don't see anything they post unless I look at their pages. It could be that these women never even saw your picture because your posts do not appear in their feeds. I recently posted a picture of myself with my S.O. and now I wonder if some extremely self-absorbed person attributes that picture of me to something in their lives. You never know.

It could be that these women are jealous and want to show you those pictures. It could be they posted those pictures to make someone else jealous and it had nothing to do with you. It could be they didn't see your picture at all and just did it because a butterfly beat its wings in Indonesia and a bus crashed in India and then I burned my toast and one thing led to another!

Coincidence?
    Originally Posted by force
    I always feel like there is a reason why people do anything. They get inspired? Revenge? Jealousy? Sadness? Happiness?

Well I answered my own question. With one of the girls it definitely wasnít a coincidence. The last time I made a post with a different girl last June she did the same thing, changed her pic from just her to her & her boyfriend the next day. The other girl probably a coincidence.

As for the big ego comment. I love it! I will definitely take that as a compliment 👍.

Why is a big ego a compliment? That in itself is an egotistical thing to say...

Thanks you! 👍

This is part of why I deactivated FB. I tend to overthink and overanalyze, stuff like this so itís better I stay off of there altogether.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice