Are both these women, who used to like me,now mad/jealous?

force

So I posted a pic of a woman I went on a date with Sat. on my facebook and literally within the next day two women, who both used to have a crush on me but nothing ever happened, both changed their profile pics to them with their boyfriends. Before it was just them alone or with a child in their profile pics. Both pics had comments talking about how great their boyfriends were. These two women do not know each other but yes they both liked me at one point.

It's just weird. One of the pics was like a month old but all of a sudden she decided to make it her profile pic. Am I crazy or do you think they are jealous? I just thought it was kind of weird. Have any of you ever done something like this? I'm more curious from a psychological perspective.

I think you might be thinking a little selfishly - but I don't say this to offend you.

If these women have boyfriends, they probably don't think about you all that often. Maybe they saw you posted a picture of your current flame and just got inspired to do the same thing with their boyfriends because they haven't in a while. As a woman who uses social media, I definitely wouldn't change my profile picture as a way to make someone jealous. It seems really petty. I think you're reading into it too much and assuming these women might still like you, even though they're both in relationships.

You are overanalyzing. It could be random. Their world does not revolve around you, especially if they have kids. This is a very self-absorbed line of thinking. Even if true, it would be motivated by ego, like a pissing contest. Not a healthy line of thinking for anyone involved. Why are you focusing so much on people who are not important?

I have several friends on FB whom I do not follow. That means they're my friends but I don't see anything they post unless I look at their pages. It could be that these women never even saw your picture because your posts do not appear in their feeds. I recently posted a picture of myself with my S.O. and now I wonder if some extremely self-absorbed person attributes that picture of me to something in their lives. You never know.

It could be that these women are jealous and want to show you those pictures. It could be they posted those pictures to make someone else jealous and it had nothing to do with you. It could be they didn't see your picture at all and just did it because a butterfly beat its wings in Indonesia and a bus crashed in India and then I burned my toast and one thing led to another!

Well I answered my own question. With one of the girls it definitely wasn’t a coincidence. The last time I made a post with a different girl last June she did the same thing, changed her pic from just her to her & her boyfriend the next day. The other girl probably a coincidence.

As for the big ego comment. I love it! I will definitely take that as a compliment 👍.

Archived