LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking up with a guy I'm not even with

Originally Posted by BettyBee
    I don't see how repeatedly telling him I don't want to date him is leading him on? We we're never dating, we hooked up once and I told him I didn't want anything more. We met up once after that. After I told him I didn't want to date him.
    I haven't spoken to him for 2 days now.
    It goes beyond telling him repeatedly. The fact that he doesn't listen when you say you don't want to date him is the issue. To try and "friend" him when you know he wants more then that is selfish. Yes, we are not our brother's keeper but you should do him the favor and stop all contact so he gets it. He wants to be more then your friend so stop trying to be his friend.

Bronze Member
    women have a tendency to say things that always don't correlate with what they actually mean or want. I guarantee one of his friends is telling him "she says she doesnt want to date you but still talks and sees you all the time, definitely into you bro playing hard to get". You need to let him know you aren't interested and its best you two don't communicate

That's fine. people have casual sex, hookups etc all the time when they are rebounding and randy and/or want ego boosts. Very common and not a problem if both of you just want hookups.
    We we're never dating, we hooked up once and I told him I didn't want anything more. We met up once after that.

I don't see how repeatedly telling him I don't want to date him is leading him on? We we're never dating, we hooked up once and I told him I didn't want anything more. We met up once after that. After I told him I didn't want to date him.
    I haven't spoken to him for 2 days now.
    Betty, if youíre contradicting yourself in a few sentences to a bunch of strangers on the internet I PROMISE you, youíre confusing him.

You donít write a teehee can we be friends? Post about a man who wonít take no for an answer, what youíre describing is harassment, itís illegal and dangerous, youíre a grown adult Iím sure you know that so OBVIOUSLY, you are giving mixed signals which oh my gosh is so dangerous... just stop already... grownup... people arenít coping mechanisms, heal in your own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice