Questions for dumpers

bluebubbles

Recently got broken up with by my ex bf and was curious as to how some dumpers came back to the dumpee and what they were thinking. This is for good LTR with no cheating or abuse but breakups related to long distance, small bickering/communication issues, gigs, perhaps some minor incompatibility, etc. Dumpees who have reconcilated can answer for their dumpers if they don’t have an account and such lol

- What was reason for breakup ?

- Was there NC/LC and for how long ? Who initiated ?

- What made you realize/want to return to the dumpee ?

- What phases did you go through (i.e. relief, elation, nostalgia, etc.) ?

- Does begging from the dumpee post breakup prolong the process of realization?

- Is it true that you start to forget the negative emotions related to the breakup and start to remember fond memories of the whole relationship ?

- Did friends/family influence your thought process?

- Is it harder for dumpers to realize the want for reconciliation if they’re a stubborn/prideful person ?

You've a good chance at reconciliation I'd distance caused the breakup. Depends on your ages though, and who went to find the greener grass. Sometimes people need to see what's out there when very young. They need more life and relationship experience.

Don't contact. Let them contact you.

You have to discover, as the dumper, if you miss the person, or what you thought you had with them. There's a big difference and that takes time .

The dumper experiences all the same emotions as the dumper if they cared/were in love.

Begging will kill any chance, don't ever do it.

Yes you forget the negative and the good memories replace the hurt. But it's not enough . If there was a major dealbreaker, it's still a dealbreaker.

Friends/family should mind their own. Confide in one friend who can remain impartial.

Stubborn and prideful does get in the way. Some people cannot let things go. But it's not impossible to think a person of this nature won't have a change of heart.

All that being said, do nothing except move on with your life. Don't ever wait for anyone.

Archived